Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

St. Louis Style BBQ Sauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St. Louis Style BBQ Sauce

I know its kind of a niche style, but does anyome have a St. Louis style BBQ sauce recipe? I tried one i found on the internet a while back, but wasn't my favorite. Could have been the recipe...could have been the cook. Who knows? Anyway, thought I would give it another try if anyone has a recipe.

Meathead has at least one in the free area of this site. Check it out.

Um after thinking about it I was thinking about KC style.
    Last edited by lschweig; March 11, 2017, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Not sure about he St. Louis Sauce.....but this one is amazing. It incredible on ribs. This is one of my favorites.
      Tennessee whiskey is the key to this delicious BBQ sauce recipe, a perfect complement to countless BBQ and grilling main dishes. Aged corn whiskeys have a wonderful sweet vanilla flavor that truly shines in BBQ sauce and we keep the other ingredients to a minimum to showcase the complexity of flavor whiskey provides.

And this is the best commercial sauce on the market. IMHO.
      Created by legendary pitmaster Bill Arnold, Blues Hog products are used by competition teams, top chefs, and restaurateurs around the world, which is why Blues Hog has been deemed the "Award-Winning, Choice of Champions"! Blues Hog now boasts a full line of sauces, rubs, marinades, wood chunks, and charcoal.

Comment

• Rlawton79
        Rlawton79 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good call @Spinaker...thats been on my radar. I need to give it a try. Initially referring to the TN Hollerin Sauce, but i keep seeing Blues Hog and want to try that as well
        Last edited by Rlawton79; March 11, 2017, 09:27 PM.

Rlawton79
      You wont regret it. It is amazing stuff and it makes your ribs shine! Here is a Blues Hog rack I did in the KBQ this past fall.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Ryder Cup:Ribs:BluesHog.JPG Views:	1 Size:	7.16 MB ID:	287605

Comment

• Rlawton79
        Rlawton79 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow! That looks amazing. May need to hit my Kroger store this morning for a rack now.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here