Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't find it, need help!! Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't find it, need help!! Please

While browsing some chicken recipe in A.R.com earlier this year I came across a side (you might try this type thing) sauce for wings and or chicken. (I'm not remembering precisely) Anyway it was a simple vinegar, salt, red pepper type of thing. (not the Cornell thing) I made it twice over the summer. It is quick, easy and tasty to the 10th degree. Can any of you point me to it or send the link? I've searched repeatedly without success yesterday. Thanks much!

Looking for this maybe?

This Louisiana BBQ sauce recipe is spicy and sweet with Chipotle Tabasco, roasted jalapenos, red peppers, and Steen's Cane Syrup. Referred to as Bayou Bite, this delicious sauce blends sweet and hot peppers for a mildly spicy finishing and dipping sauce for ribs, chicken, steaks, chops and so much more.

Comment

No that isn't the one Butterman. But it sounds interesting. Thanks for the response.

Comment

Sounds like this one.

In Lexington, North Carolina the barbecue sauce recipe is mostly vinegar with just a touch of ketchup and hot pepper. Here's how to make an authentic NC Lexington Dip BBQ sauce and mop baste. Relying heavily on vinegar, apple juice, and red pepper flakes, this tangy sauce penetrates meat deeply to make it flavorful.

Comment

• Medusa
          Medusa commented
          Editing a comment
          Bookmarked immediately! Thanks carolts. --Ed

• richinlbrg
          richinlbrg commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, carolts ! Printed it after I made it - OUTSTANDING! But after about 5 hours, I filtered out the red peppers. Not much into heat, here..

• carolts
          carolts commented
          Editing a comment
          You're all most welcome! I keep a bottle of this in the fridge at all times.

Go Bills!

Or even this http://amazingribs.com/recipes/BBQ_s...BBQ_sauce.html

OK. I admit it. I'm just looking for simple recipes with vinegar and red pepper at this point

Comment

• Greg A BigBillsFan
          Greg A BigBillsFan commented
          Editing a comment
          Click Carol's provided link. That is it and you won't be disappointed!! The longer it ages bottled in the fridge the better it gets too!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here