Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A 12 Bottle Sampler of Benchmark Regional BBQ Sauces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A 12 Bottle Sampler of Benchmark Regional BBQ Sauces

To most Americans, barbecue sauce is red, sweet, and smoky and it comes from a shelf near the ketchup. To those who travel and would rather lunch in back of a rickety shack under a shade tree than under the golden arches, barbecue sauce comes in a rainbow of colors and flavors, and most are tied to the area of origin and its ethnic roots. Barbecue sauce is thick with American history and culture.

I have selected a 11 benchmark barbecue sauces and one rub, every one actually comes from the region, and I have asked sauce merchant Kevin Early to offer them as a 12 pack complete with info cards by Yours Truly. Makes a great gift! More info here https://amazingribs.com/recipes/BBQ_...uce_types.html
    Attached Files

I saw this Meathead might just have to try it.
    I did see the (bone sucking sauce) in there. One of my favorites.

Comment

Yum....

Comment

Nice. Thanks for making it happen!

Comment

I can't believe Michigan isn't on this list, ha ha. It's great to know you've hand picked the actual regional sauces from the regions. Real as it gets.

Comment

Yaaaay, Kentucky made the list!
            Last edited by DWCowles; October 20, 2016, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Florida and Tennessee made the list! This is a great sampler. I'll get this for someone and that might be me.

Comment

So my wife got this for me as a gift and I used my first sauce last night. I made lamb and used the Moonlite Kentucky Lamb Dip. It was great. I mopped it on the lamb before cooking and then reduced some of it to pour over the lamb while serving. Delicious. I look forward to my culinary tour.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                  Jerod Broussard commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Drive safely on your tour.

• Obi-Dan
                  Obi-Dan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Jerod It will be difficult to navigate through the weight gain.

Actually my wife and I have talked about taking a roadie from Houston to Memphis to KC and back just to hit famous BBQ joints.

• EdF
                  EdF commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And that's certain to aid your weight control!

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here