Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chick-Fil-A Sauce Now in Stores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chick-Fil-A Sauce Now in Stores

I just came across this in my local Ralph's (Kroger) market. I've never seen it offered before. Note the ingredients if you elect to make some of your own!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210603_132230800.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	1040798

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210603_132210374.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	1040797

Must have plenty fat with soybean oil coming first. Glycine max to the max!

Comment

• latenight71
      latenight71 commented
      Editing a comment
      note the egg yolk, as well. once emulsified it's basically flavored mayo.

And corn syrup! No thanks.

Comment

I noticed that sauce in my local Vons (Albertsons/Pavilions) yesterday. I've eaten at Chik-Fil-A a few times, but never thought twice about their sauce.
    OT: When my daughter was young, she loved Taco Bell mild sauce. We were always taking more than our fair share of sauce packets to use at home. One day, I saw Taco Bell was bottling their sauce and selling it at the grocery store -- no more 'sauce packet' management! Unfortunately, after she tasted the bottled sauce, she replied "It doesn't taste the same." đŸ˜•

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      Their green sauce was best, IMHO, but I think they have discontinued it.
      Last edited by bbqLuv; June 4, 2021, 07:18 PM.

I am a big fan of both Chick-Fil-A and their sauce.

Comment

Pass.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        +1

In my view, this is a damn near perfect knock off of Chick-fil-A sauce. Cheap and not too hard to find.
      Attached Files

Comment

I seen that too, I only wish their Sweet Sriracha was in stores, that stuff is awesome.

Comment

• Attjack
          Attjack commented
          Editing a comment
          Make your own! I love making sauces. I made Russian dressing today, gochujang BBQ sauce yesterday, a tasty sauce for fish tacos last weekend, and harissa mayo with lemon zest before that which really elevated my asparagus hot dogs.

Yup, pass on soybean oil, corn syrup, natural flavor (oh so not natural) and the calcium disodium EDTA ( some fun stuff also used to treat lead poisoning). But, it must taste good, cuz lots of folk like it.

Comment

Only 1 chick fil a here in town, on campus...stood th line, ordered me a sammich, with their basic (original? signature?) sauce, actually took a few bites, rinsed off th patty, an applied some Bullseye, from th icebox, at work...

Not hatin, jus wasn't may cuppa tea...

My review? Predominately Meh, with a Buttload of sugar added.

"Remarkably Unremarkable"
          Last edited by Mr. Bones; June 5, 2021, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• synodog
            synodog commented
            Editing a comment
            Same, never got into their sauce, I’ll dip their Buffalo sauce but that’s about it.

Alabama White blows that away!

Comment

• SmokingPat
            SmokingPat commented
            Editing a comment
            Funny you mention that, since I'm making two versions of White Sauce today for a personal taste test. Even stocked up with a fresh bottle of horseradish.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here