Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Productive Morning and Early Afternoon I'd say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Productive Morning and Early Afternoon I'd say

Canned some pickles, green beans, baked a loaf of sourdough, and oh yeah...some beef ribs ready to go on the smoker shortly. All while on Benadryl because of poison ivy on my right side my face, inside of my ear and even on my tongue. A legal Illinois Gummy Bear is also taking the edge off.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4672.jpeg
Views:	186
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	899630Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4676.jpeg
Views:	155
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	899632Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4679.jpeg
Views:	153
Size:	152.7 KB
ID:	899631Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4680.jpeg
Views:	147
Size:	152.7 KB
ID:	899633

Man I feel really lazy now. Not that I mind really. 🤣 Way to go pitmaster! Sorry about the PI.

Comment

Nice work, that bread looks taaaaaaaasty!

Comment

Very nice! Sorry about the poison ivy. Three words of advice - don’t lick it. 😀

Comment

That’s productive! I feel for you regarding the poison ivy.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here