Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surviving the Corona Virus - BBQ Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surviving the Corona Virus - BBQ Edition

My church has a facebook group dedicated to keeping things upbeat and fun during the Corona Virus Quarantine. Since we are in Louisiana, we have a lot going on around us and are not leaving our houses for the most part, so this is how we get to keep from going completely insane (although some may argue that point). The basics of the group is that a person performs a karaoke or lip-sync of a song that has been voted on for them and uploads it to the page. upon completion, they are to call out the next victim, umm, participant. I was selected to perform Islands In The Stream. I really hate karaoke and lip-sync, and was planning to spend my day cooking a pork butt, so we made a video of that instead.

Here is a link so you can maybe get a laugh or a smile apart from the tragedy that we are all dealing with at this time.
    https://youtu.be/8pktFhmMY2Y[/VIDEO]

(Please note that I am not making light of the situation and am praying daily for the families affected by sickness, death, and those that are working selflessly to save those affected by this awful virus.)
    Last edited by WestDawg; March 30, 2020, 01:22 PM.

Nice job!

Comment

Outstanding!

Comment

That was excellent!!! Send that track to some producer - get it down on vinyl. Wait, no vinyl anymore. Dangit.

Comment

• tbob4
          tbob4 commented
          Editing a comment
          It’s making a comeback! Can’t wait until my car’s dashboard is big enough to insert an album. I will also need really good shocks.

OMG! Outstanding! You know this is going viral....

Comment

That is fantastic! Thanks.

Comment

So cool. Great job on the butt and the video!

Comment

I usually don’t follow links but this time I’m glad I did. Very cool and well performed.

Comment

Best video L have seen in a long time. Well done

Comment

awesome .... shared to facebook and to work!

Comment

Much enjoyed thanks for sharing.

Comment

Well done.

Comment

Perfect! Thanks for lightening my mood with your video.

Kathryn

Comment

Great job!

Comment

You are making the best of a bad situation, not making light of others' troubles. And you DID sing ... just not karaoke. Well done, sir!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here