Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Must see! Amazing video of How To Cook Vegan Lasagna Outdoors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sent this to my pastor's wife. She is vegan but will eat my BBQ, so vegan-ish. She was trying to keep up writing down the ingredients.

Comment

That one hit the funny 🦴!! 😂😂

Comment

since vegans don't eat anything with a face, wouldn't a hogs head need to added? Yum hogs head cheese!

Comment

It is posts like this that more than pay for the Pitmaster Club yearly membership. Never in a million years would I have known to do the towel technique.

Comment

I think I am definitely dumber for having watched that.....

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
              Jerod Broussard commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't think that is possible for me, so I had to enjoy it....more than once. One of the perks of maxing out your dumbness.

I read through the above comments before watching the vid. Needless to say, having not seen it, some comments were quite strange, especially Jerod Broussard and fzxdoc about the shower. Perplexed was I.

...and, spoiler alert...

Then I watched the video and I won't lie they had me, right up to vegan mince (huh?) and vegan prawns (double huh?) then, as bright and quick as I am, I realized Max Good shared a joke video. I didn't expect that!

Comment

The guy has an entire channel filled with videos like that (not all food related). He's got the parody of the food blog videos down, I'll say that. I'll also say....wow....he has a thing for throwing eggs at things. Lot of eggs.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                Editing a comment
                The banana bread is too intense, as well as how to plant a tree.

HA!

Comment

Go to YouTube and check out, Cooking with Paris, where Paris Hilton cooks lasagne for all us fans.
                Say what you want about her she knows how to use a cheese grater ….

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                  Editing a comment
                  I forgot she even existed.

For a cooking video to be legit there HAS to be a taste test. Lost me at the end with just a thumbs up.

Comment

Before I saw the video I was tempted to ask if vegan lasagna is anything like alcohol free bourbon? After watching I think I saw something like that in one of the episodes of Chopped.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here