Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Must see! Amazing video of How To Cook Vegan Lasagna Outdoors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must see! Amazing video of How To Cook Vegan Lasagna Outdoors.

We've all noticed growing consumer interest in vegan recipes.

My son brought this interesting take on lasagna to my attention:

That got really....interesting....

Comment

I love this recipe and use it all the time. But I substitute avocados for the cucumbers. Everything else exactly as on the video and it turns out perfect. No one suspects it is keto.

One of those sentences is true.

Comment

Brilliant. I was all ready to jump on fracmeister keto comment when I saw the lasagna sheets being added. Glad I waited. :-)

Comment

almost commented that this is the wrong forum for that then I watched the video. Very good I might try that.

Comment

I add onion rings.

Comment

I'm really glad I saw that. I have a lot of things in the freezer right now that will work. Will this work if you don't have tile floors, though?

Comment

• Ahumadora
                Ahumadora commented
                Editing a comment
                tbob4 You can use copious amounts of lighter fluid. Vegan meals are the only meals on this site where you can do that no problem. I think the recipe needs Salt.

• Max Good
                Max Good commented
                Editing a comment
                Guys, you know the rule - always follow the recipe the first time. After that you can try match tips, lighter fluid or M-80s.

• tbob4
                tbob4 commented
                Editing a comment
                Well Max, you just ruined my first chance at going Vegan. I will not buy a used blue towel. It may have touched real meat in its past life. In protest, I am eating a salad tonight with a Black Swan BBQ sauce dressing that has anchovies in it!

That was...something

Comment

Only thing missing (I think) is the kitchen sink.

Comment

• JCGrill
                  JCGrill commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Are you sure? I think I saw it in one of the shots.

I wonder how much all that food cost? Is the movie maker monetizing this somehow on ewe-tube?

Comment

• fracmeister
                  fracmeister commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I take this question back. There are ads. And it has over 8 million views when I checked. I'm guessing they paid for the wasted food...

Who is this guy really tweaking? I think everybody.

Comment

Point being.......MEAT is RIGHT!!!

Comment

HowToBasic has good extra large pizza recipe as well.

Comment

I would have loved to have sampled that chicken before it took a shower. nBuffered Peptone Water makes for a much better shower.

Comment

• fzxdoc
                        fzxdoc commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I liked the way the chicken turned the shower on and off. Who needs opposable thumbs anyway?

K.

• Old Glory
                        Old Glory commented
                        Editing a comment
                        fzxdoc I kept thinking how you would be cringing as all that chicken bacteria was dragged all over the house.

• fzxdoc
                        fzxdoc commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You're absolutely right, Old Glory . I can't stand to see bare hands handle chicken, and that salmonella-spreading raw chicken on the move really got to me.

Kathryn

Bizar Bizar...lol..

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here