Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiplexing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiplexing

Both cookers running today. Ribs in my Yoder, Spatchcock chicken in the pit boss Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0336.JPG
Views:	193
Size:	162.6 KB
ID:	732832

Praise the King!

Comment

You go for it man!

Comment

BBQ for Jesus. I am going to show this post to my wife and tell her that is what I need to do, and to do it I am going to need a few more cookers. Hopefully Jesus won't be listening to me in particular right at that moment, and no lightning will manifest itself in my area... Nice setup you got going there.

Comment

What you have done for the least of these, you have done for me. Love cooking for my Church Family.

Comment

"Ribs in my Yoder, spatchcock chicken in the pit boss."

Sounds like the beginning of a blues tune.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0338.JPG
Views:	163
Size:	152.5 KB
ID:	732891

Comment

Niiice!

Comment

I hope you used Meat Church seasoning on all that

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here