Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's cooking this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's cooking this weekend?

Did half chickens and corn for the Forth. Just did fresh Gulf Shrimp on the Smoker and steamed some blue crabs today.
    Attached Files

Just a 48oz porterhouse and a 12oz Filet mignon. And some sautéed green beans. 🤔 which one of these is mine. 😁Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	708797

Comment

• Oakgrovebacon
      Oakgrovebacon commented
      Editing a comment
      Isn’t the fillet your appetizer? To prime the taste buds for Beef!

• Zip
      Zip commented
      Editing a comment
      Doing prime ribeye tomorrow for wife's birthday.

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahahaha Oakgrovebacon kick it back about 10 years and yes.
      Maybe a good thing that I cain’t eat like I used to. But it’s all good brother. 👊👊

No photos so it didn't happen but Friday I did veal Parmesan, and fettuccine Alfredo. Saturday, Ribeyes, grilled green beans, radish salad, a couple dips, baked beans, and Coca-Cola cake. Two shoulders in the pit right now for pulled pork at a covered dish lunch after church Sunday.

Comment

I really need to go to bed. Got 6 racks of SLC ribs and 2 turkey breasts ready to roll this morning at 0700.

Comment

I'm passing the better part of 200lbs of pork butts through the pellet smoker. I did 4 butts last night, I have 7 butts on right now. What I do the next round tomorrow afternoon will be whatever leaves me with 6-7 butts for Thursday night. Everything smoked before Thursday is being pulled and vacuum sealed.

Comment

• HouseHomey
          HouseHomey commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you made your money back on that cooker yet?

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here