Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crowd Cow Wagyu Chuck Roast = WINNER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crowd Cow Wagyu Chuck Roast = WINNER!!

Nothing but salt/pepper and 15 hours of low n slow smoky goodness. Sure did result in some succulent beef

Attached Files

That looks moooorvelous!

Comment

Lovely!

Comment

Dang !! Nice roast. I've had really good and really bad from those guys, meaning they subsequently lost my business. That however, is a great looking piece of meat. Bet it was good !!!

Comment

Will add mooootiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Troutman View Post
            Dang !! Nice roast. I've had really good and really bad from those guys, meaning they subsequently lost my business. That however, is a great looking piece of meat. Bet it was good !!!
            That’s a bummer! What went wrong and with what cuts of meat from Crowd Cow?

Comment

Originally posted by rwalters View Post

That’s a bummer! What went wrong and with what cuts of meat from Crowd Cow?
              It's been fairly well documented here that their delivery process has been flawed too many times with too many folks. Meat showing up warm, dry ice completely spent. Last time I ordered a tri tip and some flat iron steaks. The tri tip was small and just barely of choice grade (versus one I ordered from them that was almost wagyu prime). The flat irons were literally the size of your outstretched hand. I just threw them into a mix box for hamburger. Bottom line, you just don't know what your getting from order to order.

Yea I've complained and at other times just blew it off. Like I said I've had really good and really bad experiences with ordering from Crowd Cow. We have such a good source for beef here, unless it's a specific cut I'm looking for, I just buy local 95% of the time any more.

Comment

• Willy
                Willy commented
                Editing a comment
                Agreed on CC. Three tries (on the same order) for me--two fails. They were good about replacing the bad shipments, so some credit there. If I ever order from them again, it'll be in cold weather and I'll pick up the order at the FedEx facility in the AM rather than let it ride around in a warm truck all day. Shouldn't need to, but...why waste meat. A cow died for that meat.

• rwalters
                rwalters commented
                Editing a comment
                What a bummer! Early on, I did receive a couple of tri tips that required way to much trimming IMO. I contacted them and was immediately given a nice credit to be used towards my next order. Haven’t had a single issue since that day. Weird.

Wow that looks amazing.

Comment

Beautiful. I could go for some, no, a lot of that there chuckie. Nicely done 👍👍

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here