Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Science of BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    You da man, Bonesy!

• treesmacker
    commented on 's reply
    Yep that's what I said, right before reading your reply!! State of Jefferonians must think alike!

• treesmacker
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, I think that would get an A+ in English writing class! Writes almost on par with Mr. Bones!

• smokin fool
    commented on 's reply
    I'm actually better with caveman than the Kings English.

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    I agree; I felt it was a very well written article, to help educate those unfamiliar with barbecue, and point out sameness with those who are familiar with Barbecue, an maybe, just maybe, make the latter stop and think about just how silly, largely superstitious, misinformed, unscientific, an indefensible their various, particular, deeply held beliefs about: "The One True Way" to make / serve Barbecue are mostly Bovine Scat.

I do, greatly, appreciate your above unsolicited, lavish compliments on my eloquence, an respond with a most gracious "Thank You", Brothers!

I remain your most humble, and obedient servant, and unfeigned friend.

Mr. Bones

Leave a comment:

• fttank
    replied
    Beautifully written article that captures the essence of BBQ. Wondering if most of it would be lost on those unfamiliar with the science of BBQ.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainMike
    replied
    Yup, he writes durn near as purty as our 'ol Mr. Bones

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    He in sure do have some fancy wordin'

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Yes, very well written. It reminds me of earlier times when language was elaborate and lively. And yes when you were told off it took several long descriptive sentences and an alert mind to catch it. Wish I had that ability.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    I agree - well written.

Leave a comment:

• Keiferr
    commented on 's reply
    It would take me 2 weeks to look up all the words...

• THE Humble Texan
    replied
    That Dud knows how to write.....and make ya hungry. I bet if he decided to tell you off it would take you 2 week to realize he did.

Leave a comment:

• Ricorocks
    started a topic Science of BBQ

Science of BBQ

Doc Blonder may appreciate

It’s a mélange of chemistry, neuroscience and evolutionary biology, flavored with a big dollop of regional pride

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here