Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you cooking for Easter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	BEC5DE2E-DBA2-4952-9B63-07AF4CBE2905.jpeg
Views:	192
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	668607Click image for larger version

Name:	E6E02848-112B-4A71-955D-F8667DC9615E.jpeg
Views:	170
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	668606Click image for larger version  Name:	F29CF1A4-C384-4BA2-9084-A41F420E007A.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	2.57 MB ID:	667715 Bone in leg o lamb.
    Last edited by HawkerXP; April 22, 2019, 09:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• grezs
    commented on 's reply
    If you mean my lamb, yes - marinate 4-6 hours. For a 3-4 lb leg trimmed 3-4 T EVOO, 2T soy sauce, juice of a lemon plus zest from same, 1T fresh rosemary chopped and 2-3 garlic cloves minced. There are a bunch of Julia Child butterflied lamb recipes on the net, which use mustard. Never found a need for that.

• AngieAng
    replied
    Do you marinate it...The Lamb
    Last edited by AngieAng; April 20, 2019, 10:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DKlein
    replied
    I’ve been smoking a brisket overnight with plans to grill ham tomorrow. The ham will have a honey crust when done.

Leave a comment:

• grezs
    replied
    I'm doing grilled butterflied leg of lamb on the Weber. It's a recipe from J. Child and Company from the 70's. Been doing it every Easter since 1981 and it's excellent. EVOO, soy sauce, lemon juice and zest, rosemary and garlic. Marinate 6 hrs.

Leave a comment:

• Thunder77
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds awesome!

• Thunder77
    replied
    My sister requested my bread and my smoked turkey. So that is what I am making! I will cook the turkey on my Akorn, and the bread in my Primo Junior.

Leave a comment:

• randy56
    commented on 's reply
    Not a fan of jello unless it's jello shots.

• bbq_joe
    commented on 's reply
    I haven’t fully decided against it. Just don’t want to take a chance in ruining the main food. Lol

• Old Glory
    commented on 's reply
    That sounds great! I have been on a Korean food kick lately and will have to try that Korean pulled pork. Thanks!

• fracmeister
    commented on 's reply
    Do make that step to smoking a turkey. You wont regret it.

• TheQuietOne
    replied
    Two bison sirloin tip roasts on the Weber Kettle.

Leave a comment:

• bbq_joe
    replied
    Well, not sure that I am comfortable taking the risk of smoking a turkey or a ham just yet; but I am fixing turkey, homemade yeast rolls, potato salad, green beans, 7 layer salad, and not sure what else just yet. But. . . . I did buy a ham today for next weekend I believe.

Leave a comment:

• DJ DeSpain
    replied
    I'll do another smoked spiral sliced ham like I've done the last couple of years, including the pineapple preserve/horseradish glaze!

Since I had great success with my whole smoked ham last Christmas (see https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/forum/the-pit-mastery-program/rubs-pastes-marinades

Leave a comment:

• skipsdaughter
    replied
    Finalizing my plan for pork chops and cheesy hashbrowns. Vegetables are still TBD. Looking forward to a little grilling now that the weather will let me embrace the outdoors, rather than tolerate the outdoors!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here