Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you cooking for Easter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jfmorris
    commented on 's reply
    Mudkat they did not disappoint. Cold pre-sliced turkey breast from Honey Baked. Luke warm and room temp casseroles. I consoled myself with lots of cake and brownies... then came home and ate left over smash burgers...

• VideoWolf88
    replied
    Smoked a 15 lb turkey on the PBC. Just under four hours, used two handfuls of Jack Daniels whiskey chips for flavor along with a generous coating of Big Bob Gibson's rub.

Leave a comment:

• painter
    commented on 's reply
    Whoa! That does look perfect.

• Attjack
    replied
    Food carts for breakfast, nap, smash burgers for dinner.

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    replied
    I did a spiral ham on the BBQ and smoked two sirloin tip roasts tips on the Keg.
    Nailed the ham, roasts could have come off a bit earlier, was aiming for med rare, got more med, but hey no leftovers so people musta liked it.
    I'd love to do a brisket on the Keg but keeping temps in the 225-250 range on ours is damn near impossible.
    With the cost of a full packer $80 plus in this neck of the woods I don't want to chance ruining one on the Keg so will keep on oven cooking them.

Leave a comment:

• RickyBobby
    replied
    Smoked a brisket for Easter. Not my best work, the flat didn’t come out. The point was perfect though! Click image for larger version

Name:	7D5C640E-0D63-4074-B361-3E2D6304375B.jpeg
Views:	189
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	668381

Leave a comment:

• DKlein
    replied
    It’s been one awesome weekend for cooking. Brisket on Saturday and Honey Ham on Sunday.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DKlein; April 21, 2019, 07:07 PM. Reason: Sorry but the brisket and ham are not in order.

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    commented on 's reply
    synodog I made a last minute change and wedded Meathead’s cook schedule with my wife’s grandmother’s peanut butter Coca-Cola ham. I think I want to tweak it some, but it was pretty good for the first attempt. How did yours turn out?

• synodog
    commented on 's reply
    Jello salad contraptions were my mom’s specialty. My sisters and I never ate it but the rest of the aunts, uncles, and cousins were always waiting for it. The "pink stuff."

• synodog
    commented on 's reply
    Same! Although I had modify slightly between church and when family was due to be here.

• MichaelF
    replied
    Before shot. Marinated with a modified sheep dip. No after shots as it was scoffed but it was gorgeous!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• kylebreuer
    replied
    Smoked a spiral ham on the gasser last night accompanied with butter beans, Mac and cheese, deviled eggs...

Leave a comment:

• DogFaced PonySoldier
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds yum! My wife fights me every time I want to do a brisket.

• DogFaced PonySoldier
    commented on 's reply
    Surprising how easy doing a turkey is! Spatchcock that baby, lay it up over a bed of aromatics and smoke away. It's amazing! My family didn't believe it would be juicy coming from the smoker, but man, did I show them! lol It was a HIT at Christmas!

• DogFaced PonySoldier
    commented on 's reply
    That all sounds pretty low-carb/keto-friendly until you get to the rolls!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here