Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any GoT-themed meals for tomorrow night???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any GoT-themed meals for tomorrow night???

We're having a couple of friends over to watch the Season 8 Premiere tomorrow night on HBO.

I have some ribs and I have a couple of pork bellies...

How about "dragon belly"? Like a spicy version of pork belly burnt ends or something?

I'm gonna go look on Pinterest for some ideas. lol

There's a ton of GoT food out there, it's kinda crazy! The wine and beers I've had weren't actually bad at all! Anyway, you can use this following dragon eggs recipe but stop after staining the cracked eggs, then make your favorite deviled egg recipe and put the 2 halves back together so it retains the egg shape during serving. skip the salsa part unless that's your thing. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/234734/dragon-eggs/ I've seen a standing rib roast take on the Iron Throne etc... There is also a GoT cook book but I don't remember if it was sanctioned by GRRM
    Last edited by ItsAllGoneToTheDogs; April 13, 2019, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here