Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's been a long winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been a long winter

Feels great to have multiple pits going for the first time this year! PBC hasn't been used since Thanksgiving! Got pastrami in the PBC and Pork Belly burnt ends in the kettle. In addition, I'm cooking 2 traditional corned beef and 2 with Murphy's Stout and brown sugar. Oh, and had some homemade bacon for breakfast!
    Attached Files

Very nice.

Comment

Looks good .

Comment

Welcome back to the land of pleasant backyard cooking. 🌱

Comment

3 grills a smoking 3 ft of snow left in the front yard life is good

Comment

Where is all the snow?

Comment

• goosebr160
              goosebr160 commented
              Editing a comment
              About 12 inches melted this week with temps reaching 60. It's actually been a pretty mild winter snow wise where I live. Most of snow in the North East landed in the mountains this year.

Man you just can't beat the kettle / PBC combo. Cook on!

Comment

Sounds like fun times.

Comment

Originally posted by cgrover60 View Post
                Man you just can't beat the kettle / PBC combo. Cook on!
                Kettle / WSM combo gives it a run for its money...

But I love my PBC as well.

Comment

Great to see you getting back into action.

Comment

Wahoo! Looks like it was a gorgeous day!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here