Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Bowl Party Menue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Bowl Party Menue

Hi I am going to trow a Super Bowl party. 1-20 people. Want to keep it simple so I can enjoy the party and the game. Grills available:
    Charcoal Cabinet Smoker
    BGE Lrg
    PK360
    DCS Gasser

Definitely doing simple things like chips salsa, guac, etc.

6 racks ribs
    12 Brats w/Peppers and Onions
    Pinto Beans
    Wings

Looking for some simple apps to make on the smoker possibly ABT & Moink Balls.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

pig shots

Comment

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Love making those.

Look up the cheesy jalapeño skillet dip by Malcolm Reed How to BBQ Right. Very good.

Comment

What time can I come over? Maybe veggie's for the vegan's ?

Comment

I have had some success with ribs and wings
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

When I need an easy app while smoking a butt or whatever, I usually throw together a fatty or two. A roll of breakfast sausage with 2 cheddar cheese sticks inserted in the center, and dusted with MMD does the trick for me.

Comment

• Old Glory
            Old Glory commented
            Editing a comment
            I need to try a fatty

ABTs are my usual go to but this year I’m pivoting and doing armadillo eggs. Take a half a jalapeño, stuffed with cream cheese and cheddar and then wrap in sausage and smoke. Haven’t tried it yet but pretty excited for it.

Comment

Doing crispy wings, from the public site. Taco dip, that I've made for years. My wife is going to do a Pizza dip. Got that from my daughter in law. Jalepeno Poppers and pigs in a blanket. This is Pillsbury rolls and Oscar Myer weiners . Tomorrow I going to do about 2.5 lbs of chuck burnt ends. So weather is going to cooperate 30's Saturday and 40's Sunday and no rain. I could be out there in my shorts and a tee-shirt. Not really.

Comment

• Old Glory
              Old Glory commented
              Editing a comment
              Sounds great! I'm doing Ribs, ABT, Bacon Candy Chicken; Brats, wings, and beans

We will be watching at the in-laws. We'll be having sub sandwiches. My wife made macaroni salad as an accompaniment and I'm going to make pork belly bites in the Pit Barrel as a snack.

Comment

Roast, peel, and de-seed some poblanos and jalapenos, so you end up with long strips of yummy pepper flesh, then take some large flour tortillas, spread out some room temp cream cheese on them, and lay on the pepper strips. Then roll them up like a, er, cigar, and finally slice them into pinwheels, about 1" thick or so. Yummy app and easy, especially if you do the pepper roasting before-hand. Serve them up on a platter with (or without) some salsa, guac, whatev. We love these! You can also use green chile peppers instead of poblanos to kick up the heat.

Comment

I’m doing a Boston butt, molasses based sauce, and a
                Boston bib green salad.

Comment

Up at 4:00 to get Smoker Rolling 6 racks ribs rubbed with Secret Weapon:

Attached Files

Comment

2 Batches of Cowboy Beans 1 with Jalapenos 1 without for the Ladies Sweating the peppers and onions:

Attached Files

Comment

• pknj
                      pknj commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nice. What time should I be there?
                      Both kids slept in their Brady jerseys. They better pull this out!

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here