Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 3 pages for free.

[ Lost Username or Password | Pitmaster Club Information, | Join 30 Days Free | Contact Us ]

There are 2 page views remaining.

Meat-Up in Memphis

T-Shirts & More T-Shirts & More
Order men's and women's T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Aprons, Mugs, Caps, Tote Bags, Flasks, and more, all imprinted with the Pitmaster Club logo. There's even a spiral bound journal where you can make notes on your cooks.

Cool Embroidered Shirt Cool Embroidered Shirt
This beautifully embroidered shirt is the same one Meathead wears in public and on TV. It's wash and wear and doesn't need ironing (really!), but it is a soft cottonlike feel. Choice of four colors and both men's and women's.

Click here for more info.

Support ARC

Many merchants pay us a small referral fee when you click our links and purchase from them. On Amazon it works on everything from grills to diapers, they never tell us what you bought, and it has zero impact on the price you pay, but has a major impact on our ability to improve this site! And remember, we only recommend products we love. If you like AmazingRibs.com, please save this link and use it every time you go to Amazon.

https://tinyurl.com/amazingribs

BBQ Stars

SPOTLIGHT

Some Of Our Favorite
Tools And Toys

These are not ads. These are products we love and highly recommend. Click here to read more about our medals and what they mean.

Placeholder

Surely you know somebody who loves outdoor cooking who deserves a gift for the holidays, birthday, anniversary, or just for being wonderful. There he is, right in the mirror! Here are our selections of best ideas, all Platinum or Gold Medalists, listed by price.

Click here to see our list of Gold Medal Gifts

Digital Thermometers Are Your Most Valuable Tool And Here's A Great Buy!

maverick PT55 thermometer

A good digital thermometer keeps you from serving dry overcooked food or dangerously undercooked food. They are much faster and much more accurate than dial thermometers. YOU NEED ONE!

Click here for more info on the Maverick PT-55 Waterproof Instant-Read Thermometer Review shown above. It may be the best value in a thermometer out there

If you have a Weber Kettle, you need the Slow 'N' Sear

slow n sear

The Slow 'N' Sear turns your grill into a first class smoker and also creates an extremely hot sear zone you can use to create steakhouse steaks.

Click here for our article on this breakthrough tool

Bring The Heat With Broil King Signet's Dual Tube Burners

the good one grill

The Broil King Signet 320 is a modestly priced, 3-burner gas grill that packs a lot of value and power under the hood. Broil King's proprietary, dual-tube burners get hot fast and are able to achieve high, searing temps that rival most comparatively priced gas grills. The quality cast aluminum housing carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty.

Click here to read our complete review

The Good-One Is A Superb Grill And A Superb Smoker All In One

the good one grill

The Good-One Open Range is a charcoal grill with an offset smoke chamber attached. It is dramatically different from a traditional offset smoker. The grill sits low in front and doubles as a firebox for the smoke chamber which is spliced on above and behind so it can work like a horizontal offset smoker only better. By placing the heat source behind and under the smokebox instead of off to the side, Open Range produces even temperature from left to right, something almost impossible to achieve with a standard barrel shaped offset.

Click here to read our complete review

Pit Barrel Cooker Smoker

Griddle And Deep Fryer All In One

The flat top does the burgers and the fryer does the fries. Use the griddle for bacon, eggs, and home fries. Or pancakes, fajitas, grilled cheese, you name it. Why stink up the house deep frying and spatter all over? Do your fried chicken and calamari outside. Blackstone's Rangetop Combo With Deep Fryer does it all. Plus it has a built in cutting board, garbage bag holder, and paper towel holder. An additional work table on the left side provides plenty of counter space.

Click here to read our detailed review and to order

Pit Barrel Cooker Smoker

The Pit Barrel Cooker May Be Too Easy

The PBC has a rabid cult following for good reason. It is absolutely positively without a doubt the best bargain on a smoker in the world. Period. This baby will cook circles around the cheap offset sideways barrel smokers in the hardware stores because temperature control is so much easier. Best of all, it is only 9 delivered to your door!

Click here to read our detailed review and the raves from people who own them

The Swiss Army Knife Of Thermometers

Placeholder

The smart folks at ThermoWorks have finally done it: The Swiss Army Knife of thermometers, two in one. Start with the industry standard food thermometer, the Thermapen MK4, (Platinum Medal winner) truly instant (2 to 3 seconds) precise (+ or – 0.7°F). Then they built in an infrared thermometer ideal for measuring the temps of pizza stones, griddles, and frying pans (also great for finding leaks around doors and windows in your house).

Click here to read our test results and comprehensive review and why it won our Platinum Medal.

Compact Powerful Sear Machine For Your Next Tailgater

Placeholder

Char-Broil's Grill2Go x200 is a super-portable, fun little sizzler made of heavy, rust-proof cast aluminum. The lid snaps shut. Grab the handle and you're off to the party! Char-Broil's TRU-Infrared design produces searing heat while reducing fuel consumption. A 16 ounce LP gas canister is enough to keep you flipping burgers for hours.

Click here to read our detailed review and to order

The Cool Kettle With The Hinged Hood We Always Wanted

NK-22-Ck Grill

Their NK22CK-C Charcoal Kettle Grill puts a few spins on the familiar kettle design. In fact, the hinged lid with a handle on the front, spins in a rotary motion 180 degrees. It's hard to beat a Weber kettle, but Napoleon holds its own and adds some unique features to make the NK22CK-C a viable alternative.

Click here for more about what makes this grill special

Placeholder

G&F Suede Welder's Gloves

Heat Resistant Gloves With Extra Long Sleeves Hold The Hot Stuff

If you're using oven mitts at the grill, it's time to trade up. Say hello to these suede welder's gloves. They're heat resistant enough to handle hot grill grates, and flexible enough to handle tongs. The extra long sleeves even let you reach deep into the firebox to move hot logs without getting burned. Our Fave.

Click here to read our detailed review

Click here to order from Amazon

GrillGrates Take Gas Grills To The Infrared Zone

grill grates

GrillGrates(TM) amplify heat, prevent flareups, make flipping foods easier, keep small foods from committing suicide, kill hotspots, are easier to clean, flip over to make a fine griddle, and can be easily removed and moved from one grill to another. You can even throw wood chips, pellets, or sawdust between the rails and deliver a quick burst of smoke to whatever is above. Every gas grill needs them.

Click here for more about what makes these grates so special

kareubequ bbq smoker

Our Favorite Backyard Smoker

The amazing Karubecue is the most innovative smoker in the world. The quality of meat from this machine is astonishing. At its crux is a patented firebox that burns logs above the cooking chamber and sucks heat and extremely clean blue smoke into the thermostat controlled oven. It is our favorite smoker, period.

Click here for our review of this superb smoker

Masterbuilt MPS 340/G ThermoTemp XL Propane Smoker

masterbuilt gas smoker

The First Propane Smoker With A Thermostat Makes This Baby Foolproof

Set ThermoTemp's dial from 175° to 350°F and the thermostat inside will adjust the burner just like an indoor kitchen oven. All you need to do is add wood to the tray above the burner to start smokin'.

Professional Steakhouse Knife Set

masterbuilt gas smoker

Our founder, Meathead, wanted the same steak knives used by steakhouses such as Peter Luger, Smith & Wollensky, Morton's, Kobe Club, Palm, and many others. So he located the manufacturer and had them stamp our name on some. They boast pointed, temper-ground, serrated, high-carbon stainless-steel, half-tang blades with excellent cutting edge ability. The beefy hardwood handle provides a comfortable grip secured by three hefty rivets. He has machine washed his more than 100 times. They have never rusted and they stay shiny without polishing. Please note that we do not make, sell, or distribute these knives, they just engrave them with our name.

Click here to read our detailed review and to order

PK 360 grill

Is This Superb Charcoal Grill A Kamado Killer?

The PK-360, with 360 square inches of cooking space, this rust free, cast aluminum charcoal grill is durable and easy to use. Four-way venting means it's easy to set up for two zone cooking with more control than single vent Kamado grills. It is much easier to set up for 2-zone cooking than any round kamado. Beautifully designed and completely portable. Meathead says it is his preferrred grill.

Click here to read our detailed review of the PK 360

Click here to order it direct from PK and get a special deal for AmazingRibs.com readers only

Fireboard: The Ultimate Top Of The Line BBQ Thermometer

fireboard bbq thermometer

With the ability to monitor up to six temperatures simultaneously with either Bluetooth or Wifi on your mobile phone, tablet, or computer, Fireboard is the best digital thermometer we’ve tested.

Finally, A Great Portable Pellet Smoker

Green Mountain Davey Crockett Grill

Green Mountain's portable Davy Crockett Pellet Smoker is one mean tailgating and picnic machine. But it's also gaining popularity with people who want to add a small, set it and forget it pellet smoker to their backyard arsenal. And with their WiFi capabilities you can control and monitor Davy Crocket from your smart phone or laptop.

Click here to read our detailed review and to order

Announcement

Collapse

Meat-Up in Memphis 2020

Join us in Memphis for our Meat-Up! Save $100 by booking before November 28th,Click here for details. (https://amazingribs.com/memphis2020)
See more
See less

Show Us What You're Cooking! (SUWYC)- Volume 12, Winter 2018/2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mgaretz
    Founding Member
    • Jul 2014
    • San Ramon, CA
    • Mark Garetz
      Rec Tec pellet grill
      Weber Genesis Gasser
      Maverick ET-732 and Thermapen and others

Top | #196
    Another batch of Blasphemy Ribs, served with broccoli made in the InstantPot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	blasphemy-ribs-plated8.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	620505

Name:	blasphemy-ribs-close8.jpg
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	620504

Comment

• klflowers
      klflowers commented
      Editing a comment
      I really don't think I will be doing full racks anymore. This method is just, well, genius. I think I am going to stop and get a couple of racks today.

• Elton's BBQ
      Elton's BBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn this looks really goooooood!

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      Dang! That’s great bark for an InstantPot! in all seriousness, this is my favorite way to do ribs now...
  • tamidw
    Club Member
    • Sep 2017
    • NW Oregon

Top | #197
    For New Year's Eve, I made a prime rib for the first time. It turned out awesome! My 7yo boy completely approved and husband said we don't have to go out for it anymore. That's a win in my books.

Name:	IMG_0075.jpg
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	620538Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2241.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.1 KB
ID:	620539Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2242.jpg
Size:	138.1 KB
ID:	620540

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      That looks like a perfect prime rib to me!

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautimous Job, Sister!
      I can taste that, clean from here!

• tamidw
      tamidw commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that’s garlic herb butter I made with fresh minced garlic, thyme and rosemary.

Thanks!
  • KBaldwin
    Club Member
    • Nov 2017
    • North Salt Lake, Utah

Top | #198
    Did a bone in leg of lamb last Saturday, used Meatheads lamb rub recipe. It took a swim at 137 for six hours using my Anova. Seared it off on the Weber spirit with my grill grates screaming hot. Served with butternut squash, couscous, rolls and salad. It was awesome. Click image for larger version

Name:	71334652-7F0F-4658-9B96-48929BF9E317.jpeg
Size:	2.25 MB
ID:	620654Click image for larger version

Name:	863198D6-43C1-46DA-ACD1-5049E275B3F8.jpeg
Size:	2.69 MB
ID:	620655Click image for larger version

Name:	C5DB93B6-422B-428D-BE94-5603FCCA3D79.jpeg
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	620657Click image for larger version

Name:	DA6AD2F8-B58F-4A98-86F6-0366E8CD0FFB.jpeg
Size:	2.02 MB
ID:	620658Click image for larger version

Name:	863198D6-43C1-46DA-ACD1-5049E275B3F8.jpeg
Size:	2.69 MB
ID:	620659
    Attached Files

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Very awesome!

• Elton's BBQ
      Elton's BBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      I have to get into SV...
      That leg of lamb looks awesome!

• Craigar
      Craigar commented
      Editing a comment
      You have better restraint than me KBaldwin , I would have just picked the whole thing up by the bone and started gnawing on it. Then again I do have some medieval tendencies when it comes to meat, but I digress. Great job and thanks for sharing!
  • texastweeter
    Club Member
    • Jul 2017
    • Republic of Texas

Top | #199
    Poblano taco poppers.
    Attached Files

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      Because, why not!!

• Elton's BBQ
      Elton's BBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice
  • jfmorris
    Club Member
    • Nov 2017
    • Huntsville, Alabama
    • Jim Morris

Cookers
      • Weber Genesis II E-410 w/ GrillGrates (2019)
      • Weber Performer Deluxe 22.5" w/ GrillGrates & Slow 'N Sear & Drip ‘N Griddle & Party Q (2007)
      • Weber Genesis Silver A w/ GrillGrates (2002)
      • Custom Built Offset Smoker (304SS, 22"x34" grate, circa 1985)
      • Lodge L8D03 5 quart dutch oven
      • Lodge L10SK3 12" skillet
      • Anova
      Thermometers
      • Thermoworks Smoke w/ Wifi Gateway
      • Thermoworks Dot
      • Thermoworks Thermapen Classic
      • Thermoworks RT600C
      Beverages
      • Whatever I brewed and have on tap!

Top | #200
    Last night's dinner was some smoked Conecuh sausage, run on the Performer for about 1.5 hours at 225, to get it up to 160-170 IT.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9204.JPG Views:	1 Size:	1.16 MB ID:	620833
    Last edited by jfmorris; January 10th, 2019, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks jfmorris - they sound great (especially the spicy ones). I'll keep an eye out, but I'm not too optimistic up here in Yankee Land.

Ooh, lookey that - mail order!

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      EdF yeah I just checked their store locator, and the closest they get to NJ is Rochester NY, or maybe Virginia! Sadly their online pricing is a good bit different than here in Kroger or Walmart or Publix. Walmart has 4 pound packs of the regular, and 1 pound packs of the regular, cajun and hickory smoked, with the pricing being around $3-4 per pound.

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah well, we have some kind of company event in Huntsville later in the year. Maybe I can get someone to mule for me!
  • Willard
    Club Member
    • Apr 2018
    • Leesburg, Fl.

Top | #201
    I have google map. I can find Huntsville 😋

Comment

• Attjack
      Club Member
      • Aug 2017
      • Primo XL
        Weber 26"
        Weber 22"
        Weber 22"
        Weber 18"
        Weber Jumbo Joe
        Weber Green Smokey Joe (Thanks, Mr. Bones!)
        Weber Smokey Joe
        Orion Smoker

DigiQ DX2
        Slow 'N Sear XL
        Arteflame 26.75" Insert

Blaze BLZ-4-NG 32-Inch 4-Burner Built-In
        - With Rear Infrared Burner
        - With Infrared Sear Burner
        - With Rotisserie
        Empava 2 Burner Gas Cooktop
        Weber Spirit 210
        - With Grillgrates
        ​​​​​​​ - With Rotisserie
        Weber Q2200

Blackstone Pizza Oven

Portable propane burners (3)
        Propane turkey Fryer

Fire pit grill

Top | #202
      Originally posted by texastweeter View Post
      Ribeye and sprouts

Name:	BiggerPlate.jpg
Size:	166.9 KB
ID:	620992

Comment

• texastweeter
        texastweeter commented
        Editing a comment
        "You yell “Ribeye,” we’ve got a panic on our hands on the Fourth of July.”

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahahaha
    • Old Glory
      Club Member
      • Feb 2018
      • Northshore MA

Top | #203
      Reverse Sear Tr-Tip on the PK360 seasoned with Oakridge Santa Maria Rub

Attached Files

Comment

• barelfly
        barelfly commented
        Editing a comment
        How is that rub? I have liked all the rubs I’ve tried from Oak Ridge. But haven’t tried this one. Just make my own spin on it but curious what you think.
    • texastweeter
      Club Member
      • Jul 2017
      • Republic of Texas

Top | #204
      Sausage and chili fritatta
      Attached Files

Comment

• RichieB
        Club Member
        • Apr 2018
        • Western Mass

Top | #205
        Did a burger grinded with bacon, 6 oz. On C.I. Salt about 1.5 hours prior to cook. Then ground pepper. Extra Light EVO in pan. Like it for its high smoke point and neutral taste. A couple of slices of pepper jack and topped with cowboy candy. Red potato in M.W. for 3 minutes. Sliced in half in bag with salt, pepper, garlic powder and smoked paprika. On pan with burger at sametime. Flipped about 4 times. Basically both done at the same time. I wish I had a picture prior to the melting of cheese. The bark was crisp and thick. Potato was fantastic. Crisp all around and soft inside. I added some butter prior to indulging. Roll toasted with light coating of mayo.

Name:	O4pjjPcOua-aQEEZj3LIUg3uqJJ97elBY2U4Tkam5b2CBRa51LoCYabJY9jAFCYhn3EytSQo0h82SPepTaMgOtAHbcnpA0ttGmkOAsZdm5eRrMcumG984yKd3nTVl2hNcRInm3GFcoQXfpga1eVLXKLBRto5_jQvotWW7AHb_LXC7VuQ7D6yxRe6XtLUFcibElPgy7gUhi0ytyFgWU6qVgvFTFvVamQnV0q6jRtPonWWXBm9OWkU6pZsADBEtwk
Size:	368.0 KB
ID:	621194Click image for larger version

Name:	vMH5y3kioVYCfz5WMfzc2qCDOdo3IZ9KGdQCORKMpIUF0qdhrWCOZF1DPkRATyIpWPiZbBlTtNGzUBmrUvPzA2Ycfh7QWtixDSWZNXuqCn8Xz8nBoKiOrOWAplC9Rd8SoA7sjTvICJ8PbIsWeJZRGfcWjzrRlsZsLuxZPhzgZjHoJDIS5NEzD7trnwVBV97BPoHfTQzw5ew-Xs2jaM0qyoxPNa0cyZjrQMizLPvN4h3Q85vgzyrjqh5QZAAhg-4
Size:	323.1 KB
ID:	621195

Comment

• Elton's BBQ
          Elton's BBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks good!
      • klflowers
        Club Member
        • Sep 2015
        • Tennessee

Top | #206
        Been posting about my wife and her new air fryer here for a couple of days.

https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...7704-air-fryer

She wanted me to post her bacon wrapped brussel sprouts from the other night but they disappeared too fast. So last night she made this:
        Click image for larger version  Name:	20190109_193735.jpg Views:	1 Size:	99.4 KB ID:	621241
        Not the greatest pic, but beef skewers with onion, green peppers and zucchini. She even made a board sauce, but she didn't tell me what she put in it. Not sure what cut of beef it was but it was really good.

Comment

• Attjack
          Attjack commented
          Editing a comment
          Tell us more about your kebab accessory!

• klflowers
          klflowers commented
          Editing a comment
          Attjack, it came with a rotisserie extra that includes forks, skewers and the round skewer racks. The rotisserie can handle around 4lbs, so it will do a couple of cornish hens or a really small chicken. My wife's first cook on it was a chicken, but it was too big so she cut it in half and did each half separately and it came out really good. Pic:
          https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/sto...air-fryer-oven

• klflowers
          klflowers commented
          Editing a comment
          jfmorris, I told her and she said come on through!
      • skipsdaughter
        Club Member
        • Dec 2018
        • Eastern Iowa

Top | #207
        Tonight I used some of Skip 's Canadian Bacon to make a frittata with jalapenos. Great to play around with my cast iron pan!

Name:	IMG_20190110_191637.jpg
Size:	2.81 MB
ID:	621415Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190110_183528.jpg
Size:	4.07 MB
ID:	621416 ​​​​​​​

Comment

• hoovarmin
          hoovarmin commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks great! Welcome to the Pit!

• Elton's BBQ
          Elton's BBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice!

• Mudkat
          Mudkat commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome skipsdaughter! That. Looks. Delicious!
      • Attjack
        Club Member
        • Aug 2017
        • Primo XL
          Weber 26"
          Weber 22"
          Weber 22"
          Weber 18"
          Weber Jumbo Joe
          Weber Green Smokey Joe (Thanks, Mr. Bones!)
          Weber Smokey Joe
          Orion Smoker

DigiQ DX2
          Slow 'N Sear XL
          Arteflame 26.75" Insert

Blaze BLZ-4-NG 32-Inch 4-Burner Built-In
          - With Rear Infrared Burner
          - With Infrared Sear Burner
          - With Rotisserie
          Empava 2 Burner Gas Cooktop
          Weber Spirit 210
          - With Grillgrates
          ​​​​​​​ - With Rotisserie
          Weber Q2200

Blackstone Pizza Oven

Portable propane burners (3)
          Propane turkey Fryer

Fire pit grill

Top | #208
        The chicken bone bag in the freezer was full so I used the Instant Pot to make stock last night. Tonight I grabbed that ham bone from my ugly rotisserie ham out of the freezer and threw together a split pea soup. I served it with a seeded turmeric baguette.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190110_185753.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1,005.7 KB ID:	621447
        Last edited by Attjack; January 10th, 2019, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Elton's BBQ
          Elton's BBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks really good!

• Mudkat
          Mudkat commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay, so, I love the pics, but gdang that soup looks great and all the ingredients sound even better! Split pea with ham bone will not be beat! Like brother. Like.

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          That there is one high-class, high-quality bowl full of homemade warmpth an comfort, Brother!
          (Not to slight th baguette!)
          I could sit down to that there dynamic duo, an mow down, until I was told that it was late, an I'd probly ought to git headed on home!
          Beautiful pic, as well!
      • wcpreston
        Club Member
        • Nov 2016

Top | #209
        My first time making short ribs! I think I cooked them a little long. They were tasty, but I think a little dry. I kept trying to get some of them to 203. None of the temps would agree. I'd get a different reading all over the darn thing. So which one was I supposed to pick?

Wife liked it, though.

Before:

Name:	IMG_0043.jpg
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	621497

After:

Name:	IMG_0047-1.jpg
Size:	536.0 KB
ID:	621498

Attached Files

Comment

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes shorties cook like brisket, not like pork ribs at all. Get them to where they probe like butter, put them in a cambro to rest just like you would brisket

• Mudkat
          Mudkat commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup. Definitely like briskey, chuck. Pit the probe in the smallest rib. Remove it if you have too while the others cook. Or just keep the wife happy and learn where you can. 😀

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Wife Happy=Retire from th Field, Victorious!
          Those look delicious, Fine Job, amigo!
      • texastweeter
        Club Member
        • Jul 2017
        • Republic of Texas

Top | #210
        Ribeye and raddish salad
        Attached Files

Comment

• Mudkat
          Mudkat commented
          Editing a comment
          Raddish salad. Do tell.

Oops. I see the answer now.
          Last edited by Mudkat; January 11th, 2019, 11:33 PM. Reason: Too lazy to read the whole thread first.

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Food looks jus fantastic, Brother!
          Thanks fer th radish salad receipt, it goes on my playlist, as I loves me some radishes, an kinda fancy bacon, at times, too!

¡Best to yall, there in E. Tejas, I'll be Home, soon as I can!

• jgreen
          jgreen commented
          Editing a comment
          Definitely trying that radish salad. I love radish. Any who doesn’t like be bacon.

Announcement

Collapse

Meat-Up in Memphis 2020

Join us in Memphis for our Meat-Up! Save $100 by booking before November 28th,Click here for details. (https://amazingribs.com/memphis2020)
      See more
      See less

About this website. AmazingRibs.com is all about the science of barbecue, grilling, and outdoor cooking, with great BBQ recipes, tips on technique, and unbiased equipment reviews. Learn how to set up your grills and smokers properly, the thermodynamics of what happens when heat hits meat, as well as hundreds of excellent tested recipes including all the classics: Baby back ribs, spareribs, pulled pork, beef brisket, burgers, chicken, smoked turkey, lamb, steaks, barbecue sauces, spice rubs, and side dishes, with the world's best buying guide to barbecue smokers, grills, accessories, and thermometers, edited by Meathead.

This site is brought to you by readers like you who support us with their membership in our Pitmaster Club. Click here to learn more about benefits to membership.

Advertising on this site. AmazingRibs.com is by far the most popular barbecue website in the world and one of the 50 most popular food websites in the US according to comScore, Quantcast, Compete, and Alexa. Visitors and pageviews increase rapidly every year. Click here for analytics and advertising info.

© Copyright 2005 to 2019 by AmazingRibs.com. All text, recipes, photos, and computer code are owned by AmazingRibs.com and protected by US copyright law unless otherwise noted. It is a US Federal crime to publish or distribute anything on this website without permission. But we're easy! We usually grant permission and don't charge a fee. To get permission, just click here. And you don't need permission to link to us.

Our Privacy Promise, Terms of Service, Code of Ethics. AmazingRibs.com promises to never sell or distribute any info about you individually without your express permission, and we promise not to, ahem, pepper you with email or make you eat spam. We are GDPR (the General Data Protection Regulations as passed by the European Union). GDPR requires that we be willing to delete any info we have about an EU resident if you request it. We go a step further. We extend this right to anyone, EU resident or not. For more about our privacy promise, code of ethics, terms of service, and how we operate to insure you unbiased info, click here.

Working...
      X