Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dave Grohl Serves Up Barbecue at Studio City Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave Grohl Serves Up Barbecue at Studio City Market

As the frontman for the Foo Fighters and the former drummer for Nirvana (not to mention his stints in Queens of the Stone Age, Probot, Them Crooked Vultures, and myriad other bands), Dave Grohl’s resume certainly isn’t in need of any padding. But the erstwhile rock star’s adding an unlikely new entry to his CV: assistant pitmaster for The Beached Pig, a BBQ joint Grohl was slinging meat for this past weekend at Valley Urban Market — a new outdoor food hall in Studio City (he’ll be reprising his role by the smoker next Sat, Sep 29).

The Foo Fighter manned the smoker at the first weekend of the Valley Urban Market in Studio City.

Awesome story. Grohl is a great dude! Lang always gets their smokers in stuff like this!

Thank for sharing this with us!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	img_5672.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	570324

Click image for larger version

Name:	img_5663.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	149.0 KB
ID:	570325 ​​​​​​​

Comment

Neat!

Comment

I wonder if he reads AR.... on a side note I have the same T-pen as him, and I play the same instruments as him, albeit with not a fraction of his skill.

Comment

• Attjack
            Attjack commented
            Editing a comment
            Wait... so is this you? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga029r3C2bU

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Attjack Lol I never tried Monkey Wrench. I can play My Hero though, on guitar bass & drums. That might be me up there on that song.

• Attjack
            Attjack commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm impressed.

The Foo Fighters are the best touring band out there right now. I've never been to a Foo Fighters concert where they have played less than 2 1/2 hours. If you have never seen these guys live and like rock music these guys are the one concert you should see!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here