Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 plus smokes under the belt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 plus smokes under the belt.

The smoke started rising in November 2017 and if my calculations are correct I have just over 50 cooks under the belt. The majority of my cooks have been with 3 or more meats and I guesstimate around 500 plus pieces of meat smoked, this includes one adventurous cook of 42 Kg about 90 pounds of pork. Below are some of the quantities of the types that I recorded and those that I can remember.
    Brisket 9
    Butts 22
    Belly 14
    Ribs 50 plus
    Chuck 5
    Beef short rib 6
    Top side 3
    Salt beef 4
    Game 4
    Burgers and sausage.
    And many, plenty, lots of chicken that had never been my choice of meat but until it got a lick of smoke. Makes the best’est toasted smoked chicken mayo sarmies.

That’s all ?? Son, you got a ways to go before you reach maturity my padewon!!!

Just messin’ with you, keep the smoke rolling brother!!!

Comment

Did you find cooking under your belt painful??

Comment

RonB

Click image for larger version

Name:	stooges_faceslap.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	558559

Comment

• RonB
          RonB commented
          Editing a comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here