Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Almost ready...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost ready...

And yes, it is going to be another cheeseburger.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ADA9CB8F-92D5-4461-AF23-E7481C96ED63.jpeg
Views:	134
Size:	260.2 KB
ID:	553795

Ain't nothin' wrong with another cheeseburger.

Comment

So, here’s the deal. I’m eating lots of cheeseburgers these days, mostly because I like cheeseburgers. But also because I realized that I still have charcoal that I bought two years ago at the end of summer, in one of the Kingsford two-big-bags sale. Cheeseburgers use a lot of charcoal per cook.

Some of you might be wondering: Hey. Mosca, where is Mrs Mosca’s cheeseburger? Well, Mrs Mosca likes cheeseburgers just fine, but she got herself a rotisseraray chicken, and she’s been eating that. I got no problem with rotisserary chicken. But it isn’t a cheeseburger.

Also, Mrs Mosca is at church, and I’m not. Now, I’m not against church. It can do you some mighty good, if you are open to it. But I’m not ready for church on Thursdays, is all I’m saying. Let alone every Thursday. But I love her, and it works for her. She can come home and have rotisserary chicken, and there’s some brisket beans and loaded potato salad for her.

You might notice the Dogfish Head 120. Well, I don’t think I’m going to be driving tonight. And since I post these after I eat (and drink), you would do well to asssume that I am sort of buzzed right now. Thank goodness for spell checkers!

Mise en place. Get your plate ready, because things happen fast at high temperatures.

Name:	73C86134-5F9C-4697-8A90-14A9B504F8C4.jpeg
Views:	157
Size:	239.6 KB
ID:	553849

Burger and bacon on:

Name:	D42A3363-D16E-4380-AE14-5AC442A7B421.jpeg
Views:	131
Size:	220.1 KB
ID:	553850

And, burger to plate.

Name:	4160EDDF-9922-467F-A549-F5F74625C4DE.jpeg
Views:	147
Size:	208.7 KB
ID:	553851

Comment

Eating a cheeseburger right now.

Comment

Hamburgers and cheeseburgers for 40, tomorrow’s lunch.

Comment

I haven't had a cheeseburger in way too long (months) and I'm going to have one on the weber when I get back home! Yours looks great to me.

Comment

That looks good. We had pulled pork for our son’s and grandson’s birthdays. Yep, they have the same birthday and our granddaughter and daughter-in-law have the same one, too.

Comment

Prayin' for a cheeseburger is a long wait for a train that don't come. Best to take things into your own hands (see what I did there?)!

Comment

Originally posted by mnavarre View Post
                  Ain't nothin' wrong with another cheeseburger.
                  I made cheeseburgers Tuesday night. Had a lot more ground beef than needed, but cooked it all into burgers anyway and ended up with a lot more than needed. So in addition to dinner Tuesday, had one for lunch Wednesday, half a burger (split one with the wife) with dinner Thursday, and have one more waiting for me for lunch on Friday. Couldn't agree with mnavarre more.

Comment

I'd love a cheeseburger about now...

Comment

• mnavarre
                      mnavarre commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well, Ain't nothin' wrong with another cheeseburger...

I kinda want to run to the store and get stuff to make smash burgers.

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.

Comment

You get my vote!! Although I can't remember the last time I split a cheeseburger with anyone.

Comment

I love cheeseburgers sooo much my family hates them......

Comment

Looks like Cheeseburger in Paradise to me.

Comment

Made cheeburgers tonight, Coke no Pepsi.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here