Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need ideas for birthday cook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks again everyone for all the well wishes and inspiration. Unfortunately today's rainy and windy weather made me decide to keep things a little simpler. The wife and I are indulging in a surf and turf feast with dry aged ribeyes and sea scallops. Pics of the cook to follow, but first my wife surprised me with an early birthday present yesterday. The flames on the grill are the baby's handprints. A year ago, I would've never believed I'd ever get a gift like that.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Steve R.
      Steve R. commented
      Editing a comment
      Priceless!

And here's the finished product. No complaints and there was much rejoicing.
    Attached Files

Comment

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      Simple but excellent!

Looks like the perfect birthday feast, VideoWolf88 . Congrats! And what a clever gift from your wife.

Many happy returns.

Kathryn

Comment

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great meal!! Cheers!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here