Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sous Vide burgers for a crowd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sous Vide burgers for a crowd

My stepdaughter and son-in-law had an adoption celebration today (he adopted her son/my grandson) and will be doing one every year on the same day. My obligation was to sous vide burgers for the crowd then get them to the park where the party was being held. I portioned out 25 six-ounce burgers, pressed them and added salt and pepper. Gave me a reason to buy a new sous vide container and rack. I was able to squeeze 18 in it and cooked them at 137 degrees for a lttle over an hour. We cooked the other 7 revearse sear method. Fiinished them all in his 22 inch Weber kettle with the SnS we bought him for Christmas. Everyone was very pleased with the juiciness and crust combined. Here is a pic of the bath in progress. Sorry for not getting any other pics, it was a very busy event!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Snapchat-922800329.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1,003.6 KB ID:	475957

I have the same set up, minus the "sous vide burgers" banner.

Comment

Final pics? Missed the last sentence.

I’ll have to try a SV burger soon!
      Last edited by barelfly; April 1, 2018, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        "Sorry for not getting any other pics, it was a very busy event!"

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here