Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you BBQing tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cap of Ribeye that I got during the SRF sale a few weeks ago. Gonna be dang good!

Comment

The rolled brisket point from the How Shall I Prepare This Point post, as well as a pork crown roast that was in the cue queue !!!

BTW been raining here in south Texas for like three weeks straight on and off. Decided to buy a stinking canopy, can't take NOT smoking meat any longer. The good news is the Mrs. is now fully bought off on the outdoor kitchen plan. More on that when it begins to take shape !!

Comment

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        That is good news!

We're having salmon caught in Lake Michigan last summer. They're in the brine now and will go on the PBC tonight for supper!!

Comment

Putting a brisket flat into cure for corned beef / pastrami. Butchering 6 chickens to include in the pooches raw food diet (along with 25 pounds of assorted other muscle meats), so I'll be stealing some of that for the grill this weekend.

Comment

Gonna throw on some pork belly too!

Comment

Okay...short ribs done. It’s dinner time.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Sfdrew28; March 2, 2018, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• Mudkat
              Mudkat commented
              Editing a comment
              The bottom pic is perfect!

I smoked two small chuck roasts today to make Malcolm Reed's chili tomorrow, can't wait!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here