Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Butt, butt.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a great time!

Comment

I am so stuffed I can’t type, I’ll have to report back tomorrow.😎

Comment

Well yah, I guess you would be stuffed if ya ate 4 lbs of meat. It all looks mighty fine!

Comment

• Danjohnston949
          Danjohnston949 commented
          Editing a comment
          Dam--d Hog❓❓❓ 🤗😇🤗

Mighty fine indeed!

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	2C16475F-729E-4077-819A-DFB483F261D6.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.90 MB ID:	457072Click image for larger version  Name:	67FA984C-ACC0-4D30-9764-DCCB932D71DB.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.92 MB ID:	457071Click image for larger version  Name:	9C9C11DF-23DA-4A6D-9779-CF99599FC57C.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	2.37 MB ID:	457070 Well my stuffed belly tells me it was great, my fuzzy head tells me I was over-served, and my freezer tells me I it has a butt-load!

So, on to the objective-subjective rankings, ratings, and rantings. Both butts were prepped, rubbed, and pretty much cooked the same. Both butts fell off the bone and shredded like a hot knife through butter. After many samplings of barked shred, we felt they were both awesome and hard to argue any distingishable difference. On The shredded pork with no bark, we found the Berkeshire pork to be a little more juicy and succulent than the Cheshire pork. So our conclusion was that for the same price we would go with the Berkeshire, for a discounted price the Cheshire pork would be a contender for our dollars.

I know some here will claim foul & rigged, ha ha, some may be right!
          (now if I could only get those pics to go where I want them....)

Click image for larger version  Name:	03DAE611-9F6A-4CDA-8E6C-227372C03094.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.73 MB ID:	457069
          Last edited by smokenoob; February 19, 2018, 11:49 AM. Reason: I can't spell....

Comment

• Mudkat
            Mudkat commented
            Editing a comment
            Looking good!

i don't believe your results. i think i will have to run this experiment myself...for science

Comment

• EdF
            EdF commented
            Editing a comment
            It's tough work, but somebody has to do it! Replication and all that!

• smokenoob
            smokenoob commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't see the need to do that because this is the internet, and everything is true on the internet!!! Save yourself all the trouble and just send your butts to me, I will cook them up and let you know!

• DeusDingo
            DeusDingo commented
            Editing a comment
            smokenoob i would send them to you but i just got done reading about the chupacabra on this internet thing and i'm scared it will intercept the packages

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here