Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple parallel cooks....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple parallel cooks....

OK, I have 20 friends and family in for the weekend. Tonight we have a suite at the Astro's game but right now I have a whole packer dry brining, a Boston butt, several slabs of St. Louis cut ribs and sausage... and a few pounds of thick cut bacon. The plan is to get home from the game (11 pm or so) and fire up the Yoder to 225...put in the brisket and pork shoulder tonight.... up about 4 or so and add all the bacon and check the pellets maybe wrap the brisket if the temp is right...about 7 toss on the ribs and unwrap? ... take the brisket and shoulder out when done but by 203... eat about 2.... wish me luck! Pics to come.

Wow that sounds awesome, except maybe watching the Astro's.

I have seen them twice, lost both times. But I did get to see a juiced Mark McGuire jack one into the upper deck in the Astrodome, and Ron Gant hit one off the left field scoreboard.

Comment

• dprice
      dprice commented
      Editing a comment
      I laughed out loud.

I used to love the Astros. Then they apparently gave up and moved to the American League, and what's the point anymore? I now feel about them the way I felt about the Saints when John Mecom owned them.

Hey...we have a luxury suite for 21. My college roommate drove down from Chicago with his family. Others came from Austin, Mississippi and Utah. Even if we get clobbered (again) it will be a great night. Just hope we get home in time to fire up the Yoder!

Comment

No doubt. Stinks they couldn't sign the #1 draft pick in the whole stinkin' draft. I'd be scared to draft a pitcher throwing that fast that young.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here