Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thing you cook but do not like.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thing you cook but do not like.

Just wondering if anyone else has things they cook for friend of love ones but really don't like or
    completely dislike to eat? I do not like curry or chili but cook it for my wife all the time I know it's right by its taste but I do not like it.

I very rarely eat the brisket I cook. Smellin' all that on little sleep messes with my head. Probably eat more leftovers with that and pork butt.

Comment

Chicken, except wings. Other than that, if I don't like it. I don't make it.

Comment

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        And I thought you loved turkey 🦃. Hehe.
        I gotta agree with Jerod Broussard on the little piggy 🐷

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't do suckling pigs. Especially after you Hold'em! Jerod Broussard Steve B

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        Jerod Broussard That's messed up!! I bet the bacon would be the right size for a sammich though.

Not a fan of Turkey or ham, but my wife loves it.

Comment

mushrooms - I don't like mushrooms. I'd rather gnaw on a dusty bicycle tire than eat one.

wife loves portabella mushrooms though....so every so often one goes on the grill for her.

Comment

• Steve B
          Steve B commented
          Editing a comment
          +1 to mushrooms. 🤮

I'm in trouble here as I like about everything.

Comment

• Steve B
          Steve B commented
          Editing a comment
          Dang I thought HouseHomey would have said that. 😎

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m with fuzzydaddy, there isn’t much I don’t like to eat when offered and don’t cook it if I don’t like it.

• jgreen
          jgreen commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too. Don't even really hate the veggies as long as they are not the main course.

Any steak over 140F.

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
          fuzzydaddy commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes sir!

If I don’t like it I don’t cook it.

Comment

• EdF
          EdF commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, that's me. I couldn't think of a thing.

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          Word

• ComfortablyNumb
          ComfortablyNumb commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm going to have to stand in this corner as well.

If I don’t like it, the wife can cook it for herself.

Comment

For me it breakfast. I hate the very notion of "Breakfast foods." Especially for breakfast. I especially hate cooking breakfast for breakfast too, food is food. I get so darn tired of people sayin "ewww you are eating that for breakfast? Or that's for dinner?" What difference does it make? Ar you cooking it for me?

I especially hate all of the tickets that come in that say well done bacon or crispy hash browns!!! Duh!! No kidding! What, I was going to serve soggy bacon and wet pink hash browns?? Errrr....

i have sandwiches, tacos, chicken or just meat for breakfast. Keep the pancakes, toast, waffles and muffins for yourself. I'll take the meat.

sauasage and bacon is good anythime and is perfect to go in other things too.
          Give me some salmon, capers cheese and a warm bialy and I can manage though.

Errr... don't get me started!

Comment

• Troutman
            Troutman commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh geese Jerod Broussard don’t get me started on Whataburger. I could eat 24-7. For those who don’t know this flavor institution you don’t know what you’re missing.

• Troutman
            Troutman commented
            Editing a comment
            I’ll take one of those awesome avatar burgers for my breakfast please chef and make extra crispy .... and sunny side up on those eggs

• HouseHomey
            HouseHomey commented
            Editing a comment
            Mr. Bones gravy requires great stock, that's why it's bomb! The other stuff is very passable though. Troutman I really love some foods and burgers is one of them.

HouseHomey Breakfast Rocks! Especially if the Hash Browns are CRIPSPY.
          Please don’t overcook my bacon though and I like it flat I am a little OCD about bacon.

Comment

• HouseHomey
            HouseHomey commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm running and screaming

• Potkettleblack
            Potkettleblack commented
            Editing a comment
            Crips-py? Throwing gang signs, Pirate?

HouseHomey - there are plenty of restaurants that don't cook bacon crispy, so I always ask for crisp bacon. Please don't hate me...

Comment

• HouseHomey
            HouseHomey commented
            Editing a comment
            I make all bacon crispy as 90% of people want it that way. 😀

• texastweeter
            texastweeter commented
            Editing a comment
            there are two typs of bacon, crispy, and undercooked.

I forgot to say salmon - my wife loves it, but I don't even like the smell.

Comment

Eggs- I'll cook them but I won't eat them!

Comment

• texastweeter
              texastweeter commented
              Editing a comment
              how do you not eat rooster bullets?

• allsid
              allsid commented
              Editing a comment
              I have serious egg envy. It sucks-

I don't cook things I don't like. Sometimes I don't like things I've cooked.......:/

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here