Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3-2-1 ribs adapted to brisket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daveyd View Post
    Result! kind of surprising. At 190* dumped the juice in a bowl, dropped the brisket on a 500* grill. Cut the bag and pulled it away. Had my grill grates under the brisket, let him sizzle several minutes, rolled him onto a pan and flipped to the other side. Tender but did not fall apart. Should have spayed the grill grates with some non-stick oil, pulled off a little bark but not much. Thermometer made it to over 201* put him in a pan covered to rest. The bark survived the cooking bag, the meat itself is juicy but has that kind of dry texture. I have about 4 cups of juice in a bowl and remember I only added 1 cup of seasoned fluid. These results are contrary to what I expected, a softened bark and retained juicy brisket! The good news it is delicious and it was fun sharing with amazing ribs web site peoples.
    Awesome! Thank you for sharing with it us!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here