Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Fail-Gating Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Fail-Gating Here

The start of Blasphemy Buffalo Chicken Wings on the Grill, keep you posted on the final.
    The Smoke Signals newsletter is the BEST, love you ideas. Keep it up, Meathead!
    Attached Files

Looks great! I really like your cooking space and view as well.

Comment

• johnardoin
      johnardoin commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I LOVE to cook outside and Grill, of course, so tried to make it a cool place to hang. i'll post some more pics of the whole thing. Have 4 other BBQs. Just need my PK and i'm done, for now...........

Close up. I never know about the baking powder. Looks like it's making a difference already. Thanks again Meathead!
    Attached Files

Comment

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice photos.

Here's the rest of the layout.
    Attached Files

Comment

• JCGrill
      JCGrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Grape vines? What variety?

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice.

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that, like, a conference center? Beautiful!

Greetings from Friday Harbor. Great (grate) space you have there. The picture on the wall looks exactly like a scene from a little fishing village on an island in the Sea of Cortes. We were lucky enough to relax there several times in years past as guests of the local family who owned it. Sorry, I got sidetracked, the wings look awesome, nicely done, sir.
    Last edited by Corvus; September 17, 2017, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Dog, "I gotta stick in my mouth, you takin' pictures, what up wit dat?"

Comment

• johnardoin
        johnardoin commented
        Editing a comment
        That's Molly, always in just about every picture I take. She's my constant companion! Yeah, I had just dug up a root, and she took off with it. She'll want me to throw that thing all day. But I got wings to eat, beer to drink, and football to watch.

• ComfortablyNumb
        ComfortablyNumb commented
        Editing a comment
        I have a dog named Molly that gets into just about every picture I take as well. And she'll beg you to throw something until both arms fall off.

Put the Jaguar game on and I'll be right over!

Comment

• johnardoin
        johnardoin commented
        Editing a comment
        I would if I could, tried to sign up for Sunday Ticket, but no go. Only have the west coast televised games. I live in Washington state. Fortunately, a Saints and Seahawks fan. Family started in NO, been in WA for 30 years. Although, looks like Brady and Co. are taking it to the Saints. I'm pretty used to losing.............

• ComfortablyNumb
        ComfortablyNumb commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm in WA as well, but on the dry side of the hill. Get that PK and we'll have three things in common!

Skin is crispy and now ready to enjoy. Of course, with a delicious Santa Maria Cali-Veza!
      Attached Files

Comment

Oh, and my wife is canning all kinds of stuff today for the upcoming winter.

Comment

Missed one.
          Attached Files

Comment

Really nice outdoor space you have there! How the heck do you decide which cooker you're going to use??

Comment

Awesome set up, food looks great too.

Comment

Gorgeous!

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

what an amazing space you have there! just, wow!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here