Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joys of summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joys of summer

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0536.JPG
Views:	105
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	346847 The middle of summer is anticipated for the first vine ripened tomatoes for bacon sandwiches. Home cured jalapeño bacon and fresh garden tomatoes are hard to beat for a tasty supper!

That sounds / looks so incredibly delicious, right now!!!

Comment

• Oakgrovebacon
      Oakgrovebacon commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Mr Bones! It was very tasty!

I have got to get some bacon. Oakgrovebacon , between you and DWCowles I'm drooling!

Comment

• Oakgrovebacon
      Oakgrovebacon commented
      Editing a comment
      Make your own and you will not be buying from the grocery store

Boom!!!

Comment

I agree- it's time for more BLTs - just waiting for the first ears of sweet corn - shouldn't be more than a day or two...

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Folks on this site are getting me excited about making/eating BLT's again...

Comment

Mmm, BLT'S. That sounds great. I have some chili lime bacon that would be great in one.

Comment

• EdF
              EdF commented
              Editing a comment
              You're killing me, Man!

Oh man ... you're killin' me here! My wife didn't put you up to it did she?

Comment

• Oakgrovebacon
              Oakgrovebacon commented
              Editing a comment
              No, I have waiting for this for months-homegrown tomatoes just taste better than the green picked and ripened ones from the store.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here