Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures of Smoked Brisket, Beef Ribs and Baby Backs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures of Smoked Brisket, Beef Ribs and Baby Backs

As I mentioned in an earlier post, my wife will be visiting her parents in Savannah all next week, and I wanted to prepare BBQ to have for dinners while she is gone. I just took it off the smoker, and here are pictures. The baby backs are done, but the beef ribs and brisket point will be wrapped and cooked to internal temperatures of 203 degrees F. Click image for larger version

Name:	Barbecue 001.JPG
Views:	111
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	344406Click image for larger version

Name:	Barbecue 008.JPG
Views:	115
Size:	103.6 KB
ID:	344407

Looks like you'll eat well for the next few days!

Comment

I never thought I'd have a bucket list, but beef short ribs would be a good start to one.

Comment

• HorseDoctor
        HorseDoctor commented
        Editing a comment
        You'll not be sorry on that one!!! Just recieved my summer supply of a case of beef chuck short ribs. 👍👍👍

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        As much brisket as you do I really don't think you're missing much, different yes but very similar

That's the way to start the week off.

Comment

Man, she's missing out!

Comment

Looks really good, you're in for a treat!

Comment

You're making me hungry. By that volume of meat you can't be hungry. You must be full.

Comment

You've got some good eats ahead of you this week, RAmorris . You're wife might want to come back early if she gets a gander at that BBQ smorgasbord. Looks great!

Kathryn

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Beautiful food. Amigo!
                  Looks like ya' got Monday covered!
                  Keep th' great pics comin'!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here