Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reverse sear with my COS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reverse sear with my COS

I'm a little late on posts since this was part of the dads day weekend cook. So they were a couple of tri tips from Costco. They only had about a 5 hour dry brine before they went on the cooler side of the cooking chamber. They were at 215-220 ish for bout an hour and half till they hit 120. Then stoked the coals in the fire box tossed in a grate and seared them off. We made some samiches with them on sourdough and the wife said it was so tender she couldn't tell the difference between the bread and the meat.(small pat on back).
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20170617_172850.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	338596
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20170617_195937.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	338598Click image for larger version

Name:	20170617_193632.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	338597Click image for larger version

Name:	20170617_193016.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	338599

Very nice looking cook!!

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here