Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bout ta get my cook on....again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bout ta get my cook on....again

mcs is kicking in. So to curve it decided to do a shin dig with my neighbors again. Will be posting pics thru out the day.
    On the menu today...3 briskets, 4 pork shoulders, 1 Boston butt(cause the butcher forgot about my order and didn't have enough shoulders), 1 chuckie, 3 slabs of slc ribs and a kalbaasa. Oh and some cracklins. Imma holding my breathe cause I'm about ta dive in. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0125.JPG
Views:	84
Size:	165.5 KB
ID:	333917

Bring on the pictures! Sounds like a really fun time coming.

Comment

Good luck, have fun, enjoy

Comment

Oh, yeah! Looks and sounds like a great time is on tap.

Comment

Have a fun day.

Comment

Everything is on except the kalbassa and kracklins. Making the sauce now. Just wrapped the briskets. Bout to wrap the porks. Ribs was just put to bed
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0126.JPG
Views:	90
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	333983

Name:	IMG_0127.JPG
Views:	73
Size:	262.4 KB
ID:	333984
            time for a refreshment

Comment

Mother of all goodness, sweet Bajeebers!!! just a quick question. what are you cooking on. looks great. oh... wait. SWMBO is asking how many are you feeding? Nuke em what sauce do you make for the ribs.

Comment

Looks/sounds wonderful, Great Sattiday!!!
                So, y'all jus' havin' light fare/appetizers, I take it?
                Enjoy th' Ride, an' keep them pics comin', Amigo!

Comment

My cooker is a home made job I found for sale on the side of a road. It's on a 16 ft trailor.

Name:	IMG_0129.JPG
Views:	94
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	334037
                  Im doing some refurbs to it but just couldn't wait
                  the sauces are kc BBQ sauce, South Carolina mustard sauce and my fav for pork, grown up mustard sauce. All meatheads of course. They all pair really well. I keep the sauce on the side and if someone wants they add to it.
                  as you can see, I am only using the right side door. It holds 9 grill racks of which I am only using 3 for this cook. 2 separate boxes each with its own fire compartment
                  and yes I noticed the siding this morning on the garage. Just haven't been able to sit down yet to get the ladder to fix it. I'll get it before the cook is done

Comment

Well 2 of the briskets are done. 3 rd just about. Prob another 30 mins. Into the cooler they go

Comment

Interesting cooker you have there!

Comment

Man what a feast! Send me the address!

What temps are you running? Those briskets got done quick! Impressive cooker dude.

Comment

Yeah another one under my belt. Cooked a lot faster than I thought. Less than 6 hours. Yes. My FireBoard and thermo pop can't be wrong. Ribs....bend test....check. Briskets, chuckie, shoulders and butt...like butter....check. Another refreshment....check. Siding....check. More pics when it's all assembled my temps on my fireboard were all over but average was 257. Highest was 304 for a short period. But it'll work

Comment

Wow, that is a lot of food. Looks like fun.

Comment

Looks enjoyable, great writeup, an' pics!
                              Thanks fer sharin' with us!
                              Yeah, "Another Beverage is a Good Call!!!
                              Ya've Well-Earned that, Brother!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here