Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picture worth a thousand words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture worth a thousand words

Sums up my night. Soaking up this frigid 66 degree Florida weather by the fire pit (one Smoke probe inadvertently being used for weather readings) while the SnS works some magic on a couple slabs of SLCs. Not a care in the world right now.
    Attached Files

Well if your ambient temp gets to freezing or up to 203 you'll be warned! Enjoy the nice eve.

Comment

• JPGators17
      JPGators17 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha! I knew that feature was a life saver. Lol

Getting down to 39 tonight and tomorrow night. Got that beast of a wet-aged brisket going in the 26" tomorrow night.

Comment

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      We want pics, dude....yes I have a mouse in my pocket

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that the,I believe, 18lbr you got a few weeks ago?
      Curious how you do your wet brining? In what, how long ect....

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here