Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grilled Vegetables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grilled Vegetables

Grilled vegetables for supper last night. Pepper, onions, mushrooms marinated in Roasted Red Pepper Italian Dressing. Added a few potatoes that I cut up and microwaved until tender. Cooked on the pellet grill at 325 until tender crisp (about 1.5 hrs). Served with pulled beef, wheat dinner rolls, and red wine. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170217_165743_894.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	315.4 KB
ID:	277176Click image for larger version

Name:	Memphis Grilled Vegetables 2.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	320.4 KB
ID:	277177

The veggies look scrumptious! That is inspirational.

Comment

Looking GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!

Comment

Vegetables are good. I often grill meat, vegetables and potatoes on my BGE. Timing each item is the challenge. I am getting better at it.

Comment

Nice! Great to see a veggie post! This "Italian dressing" seems to be very popular by many Americans for a lot of stuff. What's the basic flavor profile? Is it a white sauce or some kind of vinaigrette?

Comment

• tbob4
            tbob4 commented
            Editing a comment
            http://allrecipes.com/recipe/25171/i...-dressing-mix/ There are lots of variations. It can be made creamy, as well

• EdF
            EdF commented
            Editing a comment
            Garlic. Herb of the Gods!

• kudzu
            kudzu commented
            Editing a comment
            "Garlic. Herb of the Gods!"

Wish I'd said that! Without garlic (and onions) life on Earth would likely cease.

Good job, Skip

Comment

I recently joined the pitmaster club and I'm so excited. I'm originally from New York and living in Louisiana which is quite a change! Recently my husband and I were given some smoked deer sausage: some hot and some (relatively) mild. Being from New York I'm used to sausage and peppers cooked together in the oven, but I'm gonna try this the sausage on the grill with some apple wood. I'll grill some peppers and onions to go along with it to make some scrumptious poboys! Thanks for all the great advice!

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Excellent work!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit Maggiemack !!!
                  Glad yer here with us now, lookin' forward to hearin more about yer cook, especially pics!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here