Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's cooking for the Super Bowl 2017?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's cooking for the Super Bowl 2017?

I'm planning on making some Chipotle Cherry Chicken Lollipops and possibly some mini bloom'n onions for a party. How about you?

Sounds great! I am not sure yet. I'm thinking a brisket is in order. but I'm not sure. I gotta see what the weekend brings. Maybe just a bunch of SV'd steaks.

Comment

Brisket and bacon

Comment

I'm going to a friends house. Not sure what they are doing but I'm gonna bring the WINGS. How can you have a super bowl without wings???? Hopefully I get my vortex before the weekend so I can go crazy with it on my kettle. Can't wait.

Comment

Leaning pretty hard toward wings on the grill. Probably a variety of a few store bought rubs I have handy. Currently, Stubbs bbq spice rub, Weber KC bbq rub and Trader Joe's coffee and garlic rub. This is going to be a minimum effort, maximum enjoyment kind of night, to the extent that I can make that happen.

Comment

Buffalo wings, Parmesan potato wedges, ABTs, bacon wrap meatballs and cheeseburger dip.

Comment

I porked butt out this past weekend. My wet-aging brisket won't be ready, currently at day 22 of 40+.

Maybe I could do some ribs for the weekend. Find some small SLC's at wolly world. I know I'll be off of work for sure so I could whip something up Saturday.

Comment

I'll be doing some pulled pork (ordered 4-5lbs worth to pick up on Friday), might do so Buffalo wings too.

Comment

Smoked wings on the stick burner, then dropping em' in some grease, then coating with my wing sauce. Couple racks of ribs on the PBC with jalapeno sausage, crawfish boil potato salad, and a wife approved veggie...

Comment

• Glassydayz
                    Glassydayz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sounds fantastic!

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here