Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I believe I have now seen it all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe I have now seen it all

This has apparently been a thing for over a year, at least, but I just ran across it today on the BBQ Addicts Friends Facebook page. A lamb stuffed inside a pig, stuffed inside a cow:

Click image for larger version

Name:	12239491_802516906537584_5063489711396602238_n.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	267094

Haha, yeah i saw this on Instagram a while back. So ridiculous. Imagine what that tastes like........

Comment

I bet it took a loooong time to smoke that.

Comment

Kind of like a turduckin SP? but a whole lot larger!

i would like to see the cooker they put it in as well as the forklift or whatever they used to put it into the reeeealy large cooker.

Comment

• Atalanta
          Atalanta commented
          Editing a comment
          Check out the article I linked. It shows more in detail it being stuffed and cooked.

• lschweig
          lschweig commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Atalanta, I saw your post earlier today and viewed it with great interest. I was surprised that they wrapped it with galv fencing although. I once did a whole hog wrapped on chicken wire before I knew better. All of us are fine so I guess it worked out.

My dad said they wasted a good lamb.

Comment

This article has pics of the finished Roast Beast: http://sf.eater.com/2014/12/4/733401...ible-noahs-ark

Comment

how long would that take to cook? how do they get the forklift in? how many people are you cooking for? holy crap

Comment

Just because something can be done doesn't mean it should be. Ughh.

Comment

How Fast Was That Sheep Going When It Ran Into That Hog? 👿 🐏🐏🐖🐏🐏😾 👿 Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here