Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morning Cook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Cook

Nice little snowfall to start the pork butt. Not too cold, though, at 32'

Click image for larger version

Name:	20161208_045405_resized.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	127.7 KB
ID:	248161

Looks nice. All snuggled up in the blanket.

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel a little bad about the old gasser in the background, but she's seen her last cook and will be on her way to the recycler soon. An ignoble demise, for sure.

Got a nice little snowfall here with a morning pork butt cook too. Great minds... Cheers!

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably a little cooler than 32 up there. I almost used "Morning Butt" for the subject title, but then thought better of it.

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol CaptainMike Only on a BBQ site could you get away with that! It's 24 here now, so not much colder.

CaptainMike, Huskee, HawkerXP, For all Intents and Purposes ND is Closed! I guess officially the Interstates are Open but the Side Roads and Hwy's are still closed for the 3rd Day! I think the BBQ has been Postponed!
    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	81
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	248180

Comment

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      Yow, high of 16! low of -3! I think I'd call going outside off.

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      It was 17' here yesterday morning, but it didn't start snowing until early evening. It usually warms up to the low 30's when the snow falls so it makes it kind of nice. Bundle up, Brother!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here