Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ChefSteps Premium / Anyone Have It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ChefSteps Premium / Anyone Have It?

Does anyone have ChefSteps Premium and care to comment what content you use the most, and would you buy it again? I see that it is a one-time $24 entry fee.

Here's what ChefSteps says:
    What does ChefSteps Premium include?
    November 17, 2015 19:10
    Right now, ChefSteps Premium means unlimited access to the full catalog of ChefSteps content, now and in the future. Right away, you’ll be able to explore our renowned classes on subjects like sous vide cooking, coffee, fluid gels, and whipping siphons.

We’re also dreaming up other benefits for Premium members, so Premium will be even more exciting over time.

No. Haven't looked into it. Wouldn't have time to get my dollars worth. I am signed up for the French Macaroons class.

Comment

I signed up for a $12 Sous Vide class when they were offering a half price promotion. Then a month later they sent me an email upgrading me to a premium membership. I have probably received my $6 worth, but I would not pay $24 for the program.

Comment

Ive joined, but haven't had time to do much, Was 19 when I joined

Comment

I joined. The advanced sous vide class alone was worth the price of admission for me.

DEW

Comment

Thanks everyone. After giving my name and email address looks like there is a lot of free content available to go through before I have to decide.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here