Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server too Busy Try Later ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server too Busy Try Later ????

Been getting this for awhile. Whats Up?

Apparently the server has a big day planned and is too busy to mess with us. Kinda hurts my feelings. All the other servers don’t treat me like that. 😢

Comment

Look at the banner at the top of the forum, I would assume we will have random issues until the move is executed on the 8th... and probably a few hiccups after the move as well. That's just how things go

Comment

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh yeah. I’m sure they’re tinkering around with this and that. It’s to be expected.

The Server: "Look, I've gotta clean up before I move, ok? I'm BUSY here..."

Comment

Yup those elf’s are really busy. You do have ta remember, YMMV.

Comment

I checked out the logs to see if there was a clue to this. Nada. No indication of anything that could cause this.

Unfortunately, the "server too busy" error is lousy message as it is not always accurate.

It could be the server, the network, the ISP, the browser, one of the routers, or the connection speed.

Any of these can cause the "server too busy" error. For various reasons.

Comment

Update! This was the server.

After going through my email, there was an alert about the CPU and the site being unavailable for a couple of minutes.

It correlates with the time this topic was crated.

Comment

The old server is just acting out knowing it will be abandoned soon.

Comment

• Steve R.
                Steve R. commented
                Editing a comment
                Server: "What are you gonna do, replace me?"

Lucky I guess. I have not noticed this one.

Comment

Must be COVID related. Most servers these days are unemployed after all.

Comment

Was deffo experiencin this earlier; Seems much mo bettah. now... ")

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here