Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Posting Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Posting Pictures

OK I am sure it is staring me in the face, but for the life of me, i cannot figure out how to upload pictures. the help page was NOT clear. Please HELP!

Click image for larger version

Name:	cVLApBt.png
Views:	239
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	984293

Name:	plXcuu2.png
Views:	232
Size:	4.4 KB
ID:	984294

or

Name:	2Z3Mj7V.png
Views:	223
Size:	1.7 KB
ID:	984295

Comment

@nmautone let us know if that helps.

Comment

thanks Attjack. Where on the site do I find your screen shot? I have gone through virtually every page on the site and just do not see anything that looks like what you are showing me here. Again thanks for your help and apologies as I am sure it is staring me in the face. Nick

Comment

At the bottom of this page is a box for comments. And at the bottom left of that box is the button for uploading photos.

If you start a new topic, ya get the same box and button.

Comment

Here's where it's at in relation to your post. It's the same thing you used to post your text. Look for the buttons I showed above.

Name:	W78ua5y.png
Views:	236
Size:	127.3 KB
ID:	984335

Comment

ok but where do you start a new topic?

Comment

Ah, you want to start a new topic. It's counterintuitive, but you need to first, click the right side of the header at the top of the page..

Click image for larger version  Name:	Dgj0FVg.png Views:	0 Size:	107.9 KB ID:	984391'

Then you need to find the appropriate channel. For instance, here is the Grill, Smokers, Other Cookers, Outdoor Kitchens channel. Click the channel and keep driving down until you find the right subchannel. Say you want to post about a Weber Kettle, then you would click on the Weber Kettle subchannel where you can make a new post.

Click image for larger version  Name:	XWtWOow.png Views:	0 Size:	130.4 KB ID:	984392
                then...

Click image for larger version  Name:	qWPhbxX.png Views:	0 Size:	32.3 KB ID:	984393
                Once there you can post a new topic.

Click image for larger version  Name:	T1gVgFp.png Views:	0 Size:	20.8 KB ID:	984394
                Last edited by Attjack; February 3, 2021, 02:56 PM.

Comment

AHHH! Now I got it! I promise I am not normally this laughably ignorant! Really appreciate the help. Nick

Comment

• Attjack
                    Attjack commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No worries. I'm glad you got it. Happy posting!

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here