Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GrillGrate article on free side needs minor change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GrillGrate article on free side needs minor change

Based on an ongoing discussion, where someone came in saying they were trying to figure out how to clean "Cast Aluminum Grillgrates (TM)", I was wondering where the heck they got the idea they are cast. I've got 3 sets, and they are definitely extruded. I was puzzled.... up until I clicked the link in the right sidebar on all pages here at AR!

https://amazingribs.com/cast-aluminu...grillgrates-tm

The article is TITLED "Cast Aluminum GrillGrates (TM)..." and then goes on to say in the third paragraph that they are made by "EXTRUDING aircraft grade aluminum".

No where on the GrillGrate.com website do they use the word cast - and they are most definitely extruded. I think the title and URL for that article need correction to remove the word "cast", to avoid confusion.

Thanks!

Jim
    Last edited by jfmorris; January 28, 2021, 10:55 AM.

Good catch. I wondered the same thing when I read that post.

Comment

Nice catch.

I also noticed the Grilla review still reflects the pricing at $799 in the first paragraph plus the featured video, whereas they are now at $849.

We always liked Grilla, but the original price seemed steep. We felt a premium was being placed on the cool cosmetics. Read our review because in 2016 Grilla Grills made a substantial price cut. That drew us off the fence and earned Grilla our AmazingRibs.com Best Value Gold Medal.

Max Good

Of course, maybe this means we could have Max do a full review of this cool unit?

Comment

• Max Good
        Max Good commented
        Editing a comment
        Fixed. Thanks!

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here