Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Printing member recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing member recipes

Can we please get the ability to print recipes on the member side of the site. I do not see a print button. I know we can print recipes on the free side but who not the member side?

You could take a screen shot, then print from there .

Comment

It’s tough to set up a print view function on a site where recipe formatting isn’t standardized and it’s tough to standardize formatting on a crowd sourced site. Copy and paste into a word doc, screenshot, or the paprika app is sometimes smart enough to save the recipe.

Comment

I think that the paprika app would work for any recipes that are in a reasonably standard format with good headings for each section. Also leol2 for all of my recipes, I also keep them on Evernote and I’m happy to share the Evernote link for anyone that wants it. You ought to be able to print from there.

Comment

• Dewesq55
          Dewesq55 commented
          Editing a comment
          Eric, have you interacted with the new Evernote complete rewrite? I think it's awful. I really wish I could go back to the prior version.

• ecowper
          ecowper commented
          Editing a comment
          Dewesq55 I just tried today ... holy crap

Copy and paste. There may be copyright issues.

Comment

I know there are ways around this, but it would be much better for the overall experience to have it added as a button. I'm not that good with printing stuff on my printer. Every time I have to call my son to do it for me. I wonder who will print paperwork when he goes to college. For the harder printing work and framing I usually rely on to the experts from a firm close to us as they have made some awesome gifts in the past for me. My wife loves it when I take old pictures of our and turn them into memories by framing them.
          Last edited by MsAkagi; April 10, 2021, 05:44 PM.

Comment

I printed one the other day. I selected what I needed from the thread, did a right hand click and hit print.

Comment

And then there was a Post Print feature....
              Last edited by raywjohnson; April 6, 2021, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• willxfmr
                willxfmr commented
                Editing a comment
                Saw nothing. Heard nothing. Then, WHAM! It was there. There is only one Ninja that could have pulled this off....

• gcdmd
                gcdmd commented
                Editing a comment
                rayjay does it again!

Paprika imports recipes fairly well from the forum with little editing. I do it all the time even with recipes from the free side.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here