Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Notifications Weirdness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notifications Weirdness

THis is an odd one. I'm assuming the thread this was on must have been deleted and the "- 1" is a user that was removed?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 1.37.13 PM.png
Views:	250
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	957767

Typically when a notification has a blank target, or a visible target but when clicked you get an "Oops" message, it's because the topic was deleted. This one is most likely the topic he asked us to delete and was therefore deleted.

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
      ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
      Editing a comment
      ecowper my guess would be Panhead John probably had a conversation with himself then deleted half of it to confuse people ;P

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      ecowper My guess is that 1 person replied to you, but when it was deleted it reversed it. No idea past that.

• ecowper
      ecowper commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahaha ..... Panhead John and I have many "-1" conversations

Huskee I get what you’re saying above, but I’ve been getting a lot of "OOPS" pages lately. I’ll click on one of my notifications and that’s all I get. Seems like it’s happened 4 or 5 times in the last week. Could there be something else wrong? I just clicked on this one...and got OOPS every time I try to go to the link.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      He deleted that comment, I just checked

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here