Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

recent posts button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

recent posts button

where did the recent posts button go on ipad?
    been a few weeks since I’ve been here and I appear to be lost

Mine's right here under the hamburger menu. I think the rib on the header should also take you to recent posts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20201207-070421_Chrome.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	952107

Comment

• smokenoob
      smokenoob commented
      Editing a comment
      ah, thanks! Lately this old dog can’t find a bone right in front of him.....

Originally posted by Attjack View Post
    Mine's right here under the hamburger menu.
    Same on an iPhone:

Click image for larger version

Name:	4AF029CF-683D-4E31-A898-657480E86AAE.png
Views:	236
Size:	127.1 KB
ID:	952149

Comment

You now have to click the menu to get it. I liked it better when it was a button at the top of the page.

Comment

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        And that's why the rib should be clickable. Best of both worlds.

• smokenoob
        smokenoob commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah, I have only so many clicks left in my fingers.....

hate to be a complainer but I've posted basically none since the new site went up. need that recent posts Right on the splash screen! find myself too busy being a husband and a father when I have to actually think about how to get to the posts!

Comment

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        Clickable rib...

• Schwyy
        Schwyy commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm all in for clickable rib

I'm a traditionalist, just using the old PC and the layout is pretty agreeable to this crusty old bod.
      The bride and kids are all tablet and phone but I won't have it, if it ain't broke don't fix it I say!!
      Last edited by Stuey1515; December 15, 2020, 01:40 AM. Reason: More expletives

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here