Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deja Vu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deja Vu

This Recent Posts page seems several days old. It'e like Deja Vu all over again...Anyone else getting the same vibe?

YES, same here. Just read a post, clicked the back arrow and everything changed. Cannot find what I just read

Comment

• troymeister
      troymeister commented
      Editing a comment
      I refreshed the screen and everything changed too.....Weird.

troymeister mcook2201 It is working fine for me but I might also be the culprit. I tagged Huskee as a new comment in all of my recipe posts, as he asked us to do, so that they could be moved to the new recipe section. I noticed that this basically bumped all of my posts and turned the Recent Posts page into a "58limited just bumped all of his posts" page so I deleted the comments and tagged Huskee as a reply to an older comment within the post. This cleared the Recent Posts page of those bumped posts for me. Since I deleted my new comments at the end of the posts, they will show up as old posts with the date of the past comment. You might try refreshing the page, clearing your cache, or deleting cookies to have them drop from your page view.
    Last edited by 58limited; November 28, 2020, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      I have 3 messages from you 58limited from followed posts that go to error page when selected.

• 58limited
      58limited commented
      Editing a comment
      HawkerXP If you had commented on or followed those posts the system might have sent you a notification when I did my first post - the one that I deleted as mentioned above. I've had that happen when someone commented on one of my posts and changed their mind and deleted the post. The notification link ends up dead.

• SheilaAnn
      SheilaAnn commented
      Editing a comment
      That explains why I keep getting an OOPS error message from 58limited post about Kielbasa.

Déjà vu is associated with temporal lobe epilepsy. This experience is a neurological anomaly related to epileptic electrical discharge in the brain, creating a strong sensation that an event or experience currently being experienced has already been experienced in the past.

PBR pairs well with Déjà vu. It seems very time a pop open a PBR, I get the sensation I have done before.
    Last edited by bbqLuv; November 28, 2020, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Have you tried a hard refresh? Ctrl+F5 or Cmnd+R for Apple. That does wonders to clear those odd cobwebs.

Comment

• troymeister
        troymeister commented
        Editing a comment
        I did refresh once or even twice...The page was a several days old. I have a new computer so there couldn't have been a cache...It was bizarre.
        Last edited by troymeister; November 28, 2020, 04:03 PM.

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Weird. I take it all is well now? troymeister

• troymeister
        troymeister commented
        Editing a comment
        All good.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here