Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My sincerest apologies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sincerest apologies

Earlier today I posted about the possibility of an Amazing Ribs app. I did not realize the hurt and pain that this would cause. That was not my intention. From this day forward I promise to conduct myself with the utmost respect on this website, and I will work hard to never speak my mind about any cockamamie ideas that come to my head.

Thank you

*if someone could let me know if my sarcasm font worked on this post, I would be forever indebted to you

Ahh man.. no worries..
    sometimes thing are fairly quickly forgotten.. and sometimes things that happen on Amazingribs never dies..
    so... I forgive you..đź‘Ť

Comment

The only cockamamie idea that offends anyone here is that steaks should only be cooked well done.🙂

Comment

• 58limited
        58limited commented
        Editing a comment
        And ribs should be boiled.

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Or beans in Texas Red lol!

• SheilaAnn
        SheilaAnn commented
        Editing a comment
        Or put ketchup on a hot dog.

*ducking*

Bwahahahahah!!!!!

Comment

You went from the naughty list to the awesome list.

Comment

Good save!!

Comment

So when does the app release?

Comment

• holehogg
              holehogg commented
              Editing a comment
              I've heard via the grapevine there's a crowd fund working on it. So you'll have to wait awhile.

Aaaah! Sarcasm - yur gonna fit right in.

Comment

Far as I can see, ya ain't caused no hurt or pain, jus asked a question...

Sarcasm is a valuable life skill to develop, an try to master; as a combat NCO, I once saved th very lives of my entire squad by respondin to an incompetent Officer's orders with "With all due respect, have ya ever seriously considered self-intercourse, Sir?"
              Didn't play too well at th time, but I DID git him relieved of his Command, shortly thereafter...

Talked to a Mustang Admiral from COMCBPAC, who came after hours to visit us in th barracks, while we was alla drinkin, an a pickin guitfiddles...asked us what we'uns really thought. Well, I jus told it like it was. We all stayed up late, got funked up powerful bad, an made it to muster next day.
              Admiral gone, already.
              Det C.O. Gone with him, never, ever to command a Combat Unit, fer th rest of his career.

My guys made an give me a medal...

Comment

• CaptainMike
                CaptainMike commented
                Editing a comment
                The single most important trait of a leader, formal or informal, is nothing is more important than the safety and welfare of your troops. Nothing! Not your desires or ego, not your orders from your supervisor, not your pride, not your reputation, not your career. Nothing is more important than that. Well done, Sarge.

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                Ooorrraaahhh, Cap'n!

• gcdmd
                gcdmd commented
                Editing a comment
                Sometimes called the First Rule of Command, "Never give an order you know will not be obeyed," is one of the fundamental principles of officership.
                Last edited by gcdmd; October 19, 2020, 05:46 AM.

JPatrickRemiger the font works very well!

Comment

You caused no pain! It is a topic that comes up from time to time and while I am not tech savvy, I appreciate people who are wanting to improve their experience.

Comment

• tbob4
                  tbob4 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I almost forgot - I am using Safari - Sarcasm font is every font.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here