Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suppress ads on free site for pit master members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cscheib
    replied
    I will admit, the site is in general ugly, noisy... particularly due to the right-side self-promotion. Looks like a 90's GeoCities site.

It does legitimately limit the amount of time I spend browsing here. There's gotta be a better way to represent products that are loved in a less obnoxious way.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    When you have issues, remember to scan though the Help topics, accessed from the Help tab in the main red menu bar above. Here's the Help topic on Ad Blocking: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...-being-blocked

Let us know if this doesn't help you and we will investigate further. Remember, the Spotlight on the right side (on desktop view) are not ads, they are products we love.

Leave a comment:

• Steve B
    replied
    I can’t speak for the management but that’s why you joined the paid side of Amazing Ribs.
    Here you don’t get the adds.
    But the free side needs to them to help support this entire site.
    Stay over here and you’ll find a great group of people with incredible knowledge whom are willing to share and help.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Head on over to Introduce Yerself, an let us know summat bout yerself, if'n ya'd be so kind...Glad to have ya here. :

Leave a comment:

• Stuey1515
    replied
    I think that would be tricky to manage on the website, no ads on this side though

Leave a comment:

• KR346BBQ
    started a topic Suppress ads on free site for pit master members

Suppress ads on free site for pit master members

I have to admit when I joined the pitmaster club I thought id see no (or at least fewer/less intrusive) ads on the main site.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here