Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tracking by Facebook and others on AmazingRibs.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rickgregory
    commented on 's reply
    well, no, because the big company that make my browser is Apple.

people who use Chrome, though... uh... yeah

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Darn kids and their music...

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    I got cut off for rambling again. Yeah the bad guys suck!! Big Corp just does it better and legally.

You kids and that rock n roll!

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you. I fully get the slippery slope thing and the negative aspects of congregating info on a soul.
    I’m in the minority but I like the targeted adds. I’m not a window shopper. I opt out of tons of things with great success and I’m pretty much fine tuned by the sellers although some stuff is a real stretch. Wanna get rid of it all?Fine by me too.

The criminals will always be present.

“Generally, businesses cannot discriminate
    against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA.

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    tbob4 dammit!

• JakeT
    replied
    I'm one of the few in my generation advocating for "social" media to go away. In my mind its a definite net negative for society. The crazy thing is...most people acknowledge that its no good but say "meh...is what it is.."

Also...GET OFF MY LAWN!

My mom says I'm prematurely old

Leave a comment:

• Bkhuna
    commented on 's reply
    There are many benefits to using a VPN. My VPN allows my to choose server location when logging in. I use this to access BBC that is geo-blocked. They have some great music studio films you can't access if you don't live in England.

• Bkhuna
    commented on 's reply
    Add the DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials extension while your at it.

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Just one of the many reasons I deleted FB and Instagram. I also agree with Duck Duck Go. I also use Smart Pages Also considering a VPN.

Leave a comment:

• tbob4
    commented on 's reply
    Oh - I have the photos in a blackmail folder. Lets just say I know you sometimes buy Choice and pass it off here as Prime with frosting and a toothpick paintbrush! I also know you were in Long Beach a month ago with your mask just below your nose.

• Donw
    replied
    Since you live in California https://www.oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    tbob4 I was worried about the photos. Steve B I can’t rest. You scare me. 😃

• Steve B
    commented on 's reply
    Oh. I’m watching you. You can rest assure. 👀

• tbob4
    commented on 's reply
    I hacked into you - you have browsed Blackstone, Yoder, Myron Mixon, Amazing Ribs, Wet v Dry brining, the Food Network, Weber, Smash Burgers....need I go on for proof?

• HouseHomey
    replied
    What does that have to do with AR?

I just figure if I’m on the Dub-ya some one is always watching.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here