Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC not working

I am having trouble with my laptop. I am able to sign in, go to recent post. All is good until I click on a post, it starts to open then takes me to the page about this website. I am unable to go anywhere after that. I am posting this on my iPad which seems to be working fine.

First guess: you need to clear your browser’s cache

Have a look at this: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...be-misbehaving

Comment

• Mt Smoker
      Mt Smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the help but this did not help.

• raywjohnson
      raywjohnson commented
      Editing a comment
      While on this site. Hit and hold the control key CTRL, then hit the F5 key (for PC/Windows/Linux). Hit and hold the CMD key, then hit R (for Apple/Mac).

If that does not work, try this: https://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/

If you are windows, you might have to reboot. Sometimes cache gets corrupted over time, a reboot can sometimes fix that.

• Mt Smoker
      Mt Smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought refreshing cache worked, but started to do the same thing again. I am able to go to the free site with no problems but not able to browse member side. Thanks so much for your help.

I had the same issue this morning with Chrome. I tried Firefox in Private mode (no cookies or anything in the cache) and the same thing was happening. Then it went away about an hour ago.

Comment

• Mt Smoker
      Mt Smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      I tried edge and have the same problem.

I missed this thread and I made another one about this same problem I'm having with Chrome.
    Cleared cache & rebooted PC but Chrome still won't play the game, back to Firefox...sigh..

Firefox Version 80.0.1 (64bit)
    Chrome Version 85.0.4183.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Grateful for any advise here, thanks in advance

Comment

Just to let everyone know Chrome is still not working for me. I tried Microsoft Edge this morning and everything seems to be working again. Thanks to everyone for the help, you are all the best.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here